Senior Product Manager
United States · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
15Five’s innovative, award-winning platform helps strategic HR leaders increase performance, engagement, and retention in their organizations. 15Five’s Outcomes Flywheel and Spark AI help HR teams and managers create business impact at scale.
Senior Product Managers at 15Five own the end-to-end vision, strategy, metrics, planning, roadmap, execution, and success of their product areas. This requires collaboration not only with product design, engineering, and product marketing, but also other internal and external stakeholders, to ensure that our product creates value for our customers.
- Team strategy and execution
- Understand 15Five’s priorities and strategy, as well as our R&D priorities and strategy
- Lead the end-to-end vision, strategy, metrics, planning, roadmap, execution, and success of your product area
- Launch valuable features on time and on quality in alignment with committed deadlines and in partnership with cross-functional collaborators
- Incorporate quantitative and qualitative market and customer data from primary and secondary sources
- Rapidly iterate and evolve the platform to meet the needs of a hyper-growth company
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
- Customer obsession
- Experience in a fast-moving startup or scaleup environment focused on velocity and customer impact
- Experience as a B2B product manager who has successfully launched features that deliver value for buyers and users
- A hands-on, extreme ownership mentality for making their product area successful
- Willingness to pitch in with webinars, help center articles, sales calls, design concepts, discovery calls, and more
SAMPLE WEEK IN THE LIFE
- Monday: Set the tone for your week by reviewing your priorities and metrics, lead sprint planning with your team, work on marketing collateral for your upcoming launch, answer product questions from customer support, product management team meeting
- Tuesday: Join 3 customer discovery calls with early adopters, meet with product marketing about your upcoming release, break your next sprint’s work into a user story map, provide feedback on product designs
- Wednesday: Provide feedback on another product manager’s latest epic, listen to 3 customer calls that mention your latest release, answer engineer questions about stories, help with a few support tickets
- Thursday: Lead an internal enablement session about your upcoming release, then mostly deep work to increase your team’s velocity
- Friday: Close the week strong by updating product-announcements about your upcoming release, led a cross-functional meeting about increasing adoption of a feature you just launched, review feedback from customers and colleagues, document your priorities for the upcoming week
- By 3 Months
- You have complete command of your product area and have delivered on roadmap commitments in partnership with your engineering team and product designer
- You and your team are making significant progress every sprint
- By 6 Months
- You have led roadmap planning for your product area, including cross-functional collaboration and input
- You have a 2 year vision for your product area that aligns with 15Five’s strategy and priorities
- You have completed at least one Tier 1 or Tier 2 release on your own
15Five is the holistic performance management company. 15Five equips HR teams with a complete platform solution to improve manager effectiveness, drive high performance and engagement, and increase retention. 15Five’s easy-to-use software, coaching, manager training, and community enables HR leaders to continuously measure engagement and performance, and empower managers to drive change.
At 15Five, we focus on building a diverse team that prioritizes inclusivity and celebrates everyone’s unique identity. We are proud of our thriving hybrid culture that supports a remote-first workplace balanced with distributed office hubs, and annual opportunities for all employees to connect in person. We also offer:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Time Off (minimum 3 weeks off every year)
- Employer paid Short-Term, Long-Term Disability, and Term Life
- 401K with 4% match at 6 months of employment
- Inclusive Benefits Stipend (to help cover some of the gap on medical needs not covered by traditional benefits)
- Up to 16 weeks Paid Parental Leave for birth and non-birth parents
- 12 paid holidays in 2024
- Wellness Coach App (offers meditation and movement classes, courses, workshops, and panels in a live and interactive setting)
- Thrive Time (2 hours of time on Friday dedicated to your personal self-care/self-growth/recharge activities)
- Monthly reimbursement for internet
- Sabbatical Program accessed at 7 Years
- We also provide extensive training and development such as strengths discovery and alignment and Manager specific development opportunities
For more information see:
Our Mission, Vision, & Values - https://www.15five.com/about
Our People and Culture - https://www.15five.com/about/careers
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Belonging - https://www.15five.com/deib
Our Personal & Professional Development Resources - https://www.15five.com/resources/content-library
Reading over the role description and feeling like you don’t check every box? That’s okay; if you think you have what it takes but don’t necessarily meet all the criteria, please apply—you could be exactly who we are looking for!
15Five follows equitable hiring practices. Our compensation programs are designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented employees who are highly engaged, high performing, and have an exceptional impact on the business and our customers.
The base salary range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the role across all US locations. We benchmark all roles for compensation in ranges relative to the top half of the market of similar tech companies using up-to-date market data. Within the range, individual pay is determined by budget allocated for the role and additional factors, including job-related competencies and skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation details listed in US job postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. The US new hire base salary range for this full-time role is $152,000-$158,000 + bonus or commissions + equity + benefits.
Note that base salary ranges are reviewed each year based on up-to-date market data, and team members who are performing are eligible for a merit increase, budget permitting.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.