Software Engineer - Frontend Team Lead
Software Engineer - Frontend Team Lead
Dash Solutions is a fast-growing fintech company that provides digital payments and engagement program management to thousands of customers throughout the US. Dash Solutions offers innovative strategies and a proprietary technology stack, including payroll, expense, gift, reward, and incentive card products to employers, financial institutions, and government agencies.
As part of the engineering team at Dash you will be operating within our homebrew agile processes. Leveraging our Atlassian product suite you will be part of an engineering team operating within weekly release cycles. You will be exposed to multitude of technologies and cloud environments during your tenure at Dash. All Dash engineers are responsible for the quality and scalability of all developed software solutions. You will work side by side with like-minded individuals to help develop best in class payments solutions across multiple of product lines.
The Team Lead will join a newly formed Frontend team building a new, internal product spanning all of the business verticals in Dash Solutions. You will be exposed to multiple teams and products within the business and will be responsible for guiding the vision to unite all of the existing products under one visual look and feel. You will work to achieve a robust, adaptable architecture and build a world-class product capable of meeting the inevitable scaling challenges the next phases of our growth will bring.
You will work with a smart, talented, passionate team of engineers and be responsibilities for:
- Help create a component library capable of servicing multiple product verticals
- Work with Backend and Mobile developers to create a scalable frontend that fits seamlessly with our existing products
- Play a critical role in the design, planning and implementation of the next generation of Dash products.
- Be a self-starter with a strong sense of responsibility and problem ownership who can commit to driving issues to completion.
- Help hire and guide a team of frontend developers to build out the next generation of Dash Solution products
Our Ideal Candidate:
You are highly process- and data-driven to methodically breaking down the challenges presented to you. You’re comfortable working with new technologies in general with a bias towards open-source software first. You take pride in presenting options and trade-offs between different technical solutions. You can balance between speed and agility to maintain long-term health and quality of our data.
- 2 plus years of hands-on engineering leadership
- 6 plus years of total hands-on engineering work or equivalent experience
- Very familiar with React or React Native and capable of demonstrating mastery of latest ES7 features
- Familiar with best practices of state management and highly opinionated as to what “good” looks like.
- Familiar with modern testing and continuous deployment best practices.
- Must be detail oriented and have strong problem finding, resolution, and documentation skills.
- Good understanding of Kanban or Agile/SCRUM SDLC framework(s)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
The culture at Dash Solutions is an entrepreneurial one where individuals with creative ideas and the motivation to implement them can make a big impact. In this fast-growing environment, employees have the freedom and flexibility to manage their domain as leader while enjoying company strong support of endeavors.
Some Benefits to Working at Dash Solutions Include:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible PTO policy
- Matching 401k plan
- Medical, dental, vision, life term and short term disability coverages
- Great corporate culture, with a highly accessible executive team, events, perks, and regular company meetings to transparently communicate goals and business progress
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. We strive to provide a fair and inclusive recruitment process, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply for opportunities within our organization.