Headquartered in Birmingham, AL, Dash Solutions is a fast-growing fintech company that provides digital payments and engagement program management to thousands of customers throughout the US. Dash Solutions offers innovative strategies and a proprietary technology stack, including payroll, expense, gift, reward, and incentive card products to employers, financial institutions, and government agencies. For the past several years we have experienced tremendous growth and we continue to see a phenomenal opportunity in the payments industry. We have a great company, an excellent team, and years of experience developing payment products and managing programs.
We have an opportunity for a Financial Analyst with strong attention to detail who will have responsibilities for various financial analysis and reporting. Ideally, this candidate will be a team player, adept at building strong relationships, willingness to receive feedback and excellent presentation skills. This person must show the highest level of integrity, intent, ability and results in all endeavors building trust with all stakeholders. This position will focus on working with our Partner Development team on client profitability reporting and revenue sharing with key referral partners. Reporting to the VP of Finance, this person will use and develop internal KPIs and analytics to help advance overall performance for our growing Partner network that can help exceed Dash’s strategic growth goals.
- Supporting with the Finance team on reporting
- Manage all partner pricing contracts and calculations, ensuring accurate reporting and timely payment and communication
- Create KPI reporting or dashboards for sales partner channels
- Provide Finance support to the Partner Development team
- Assist Finance team on internal reporting and ad hoc projects
- Work with the Accounting team to ensure accuracy in reporting of assigned responsibilities
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1+ years of relevant finance expertise. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong time management skills to maximize the volume projects that can be assisted and managed while maintaining a high level of quality results
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork, and collaboration skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment and adapt with people from different walks of life.
- Ability to prioritize work, remain organized, and manage multiple deadlines
- Strong proficiency in utilizing Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office products is required
- Experience with PowerBI or other database reporting tools preferred
The culture at Dash Solutions is an entrepreneurial one where individuals with creative ideas and the motivation to implement them can make a big impact. In this fast-growing environment, employees have the freedom and flexibility to manage their domain as leader while enjoying company strong support of endeavors.
Some Benefits to Working at Dash Solutions Include:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible PTO policy
- Matching 401k plan
- Medical, dental, vision, life term and short-term disability coverages
Great corporate culture, with a highly accessible executive team, events, perks, and regular company meetings to transparently communicate goals and business progress.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. We strive to provide a fair and inclusive recruitment process, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply for opportunities within our organization.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Solutions – We use creativity to develop innovative solutions.
- Passion - We are passionate about delivery for our customers every day.
- Authenticity – We lead and communicate with authenticity.
- Respect – We row together with respect and enjoy the ride.
- Key – The key to our success is our willingness to ask, “Why Not?”
Dash Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQIA+ Employer and provides a competitive, and comprehensive compensation package.