Collateral and Fulfillment Manager
Collateral and Fulfillment Manager
Headquartered in Birmingham, AL, Dash Solutions is a fast-growing fintech company that provides digital payments and engagement program management to thousands of customers throughout the US. Dash Solutions offers innovative strategies and a proprietary technology stack, including payroll, expense, gift, reward, and incentive card products to employers, financial institutions, and government agencies. For the past several years we have experienced tremendous growth and we continue to see a phenomenal opportunity in the payments industry. We have a great company, an excellent team, and years of experience developing payment products and managing programs.
The Collateral and Fulfillment Manager plays a pivotal role in ensuring the efficient management and deployment of collateral assets while overseeing the fulfillment processes within the organization. This position requires a strategic thinker with a keen eye for detail, exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create and edit custom collateral using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign
- Collaborate with our issuing banks to ensure collateral is compliant with association and bank standards
- Submit custom collateral packages to our fulfillment house
- Work with Implementation Managers to ensure custom collateral is approved by client
- Work with Sales and Implementation Managers to ensure collateral is on appropriate platform according to use case
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in one or more of the following areas: consulting, project management, and/or financial services.
- Experience in working with clients, project teams and/or managing a series of project tasks.
- Eagerness to be challenged with new tasks and responsibilities and flexible with an ever-changing, fast paced environment.
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot, leverage resources, prioritize and manage multiple projects at once.
- Proficient with Microsoft and/or G-Suite productivity and collaboration tools
- Familiar with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign
The culture at Dash Solutions is an entrepreneurial one where individuals with creative ideas and the motivation to implement them can make a big impact. In this fast-growing environment, employees have the freedom and flexibility to manage their domain as leader while enjoying company strong support of endeavors. Some Benefits to Working at Dash Solutions Include:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible PTO policy
- Matching 401k plan
- Medical, dental, vision, life term and short-term disability coverages
- Great corporate culture, with a highly accessible executive team, events, perks, and regular company meetings to transparently communicate goals and business progress
Our DASH Values
- Solutions – We use creativity to develop innovative solutions.
- Passion - We are passionate about delivery for our customers every day.
- Authenticity – We lead and communicate with authenticity.
- Respect – We row together with respect and enjoy the ride.
- Key – The key to our success is our willingness to ask “Why Not?”
Our Benefits Dash Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQIA+ Employer and provides a competitive, and comprehensive compensation package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. We strive to provide a fair and inclusive recruitment process, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply for opportunities within our organization.