Headquartered in Birmingham, AL, Dash Solutions is a fast-growing fintech company that provides digital payments and engagement program management to thousands of customers throughout the US. Dash Solutions offers innovative strategies and a proprietary technology stack, including payroll, expense, gift, reward, and incentive card products to employers, financial institutions, and government agencies. For the past several years we have experienced tremendous growth, and we continue to see a phenomenal opportunity in the payments industry. We have a great company, an excellent team, and years of experience developing payment products and managing programs.
This position is responsible for coordinating and actively supporting client implementations. The Implementation Manager interacts with the client and various internal teams within the organization to coordinate, set up, and onboard new clients. This includes establishing relationships with clients, tracking of project tasks and timelines, day-to-day issue management, follow-up, composing and performing client training, and various other implementation related activities. The individual will be trained on the various prepaid products, systems and services offered by Dash Solutions and will be required to use this knowledge as a part of the implementation process. Strong communication, organization, multi-tasking, and business analytical skills are essential to the job.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and perform program configuration, setup, training, and validation testing for all new clients.
- Creative problem solving on business-case scenarios, client needs or technical issues.
- Track and provide ongoing project status to management and others as required.
- Ensure on-time delivery and quality of work.
- Identify areas for process improvement and implement strategies to enhance client journey.
- Understand API, Batch File Processing, Payments Industry
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in one or more of the following areas: business administration, consulting, project management, and/or financial services.
- Experience in working with clients, project teams and/or managing a series of project tasks.
- Eagerness to be challenged with new tasks and responsibilities, flexibility in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with ability to think ‘on your feet’, troubleshoot, leverage resources, prioritize and juggle multiple projects at once.
- Able to build rapport with clients, internal teams, and communicate confidently and clearly.
- Logical and/or technical minded and able to plan, prioritize, and anticipate issues.
- Proficient with Microsoft productivity and collaboration tools.
The culture at Dash Solutions is an entrepreneurial one where individuals with creative ideas and the motivation to implement them can make a big impact. In this fast-growing environment, employees have the freedom and flexibility to manage their domain as leader while enjoying company strong support of endeavors. Some Benefits to Working at Dash Solutions Include:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible PTO policy
- Matching 401k plan
- Medical, dental, vision, life term and short-term disability coverages
- Great corporate culture, with a highly accessible executive team, events, perks, and regular company meetings to transparently communicate goals and business progress.
Our DASH Values
- Solutions – We use creativity to develop innovative solutions.
- Passion - We are passionate about delivery for our customers every day.
- Authenticity – We lead and communicate with authenticity.
- Respect – We row together with respect and enjoy the ride.
- Key – The key to our success is our willingness to ask, “Why Not?”
Our Benefits Dash Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQIA+ Employer and provides a competitive, and comprehensive compensation package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. We strive to provide a fair and inclusive recruitment process, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply for opportunities within our organization.