Channel Marketing Manager (UK)
eSentire is on a mission to hunt, investigate and stop cyber threats before they become business disrupting events. We were founded from the premise that if you can't find a solution, you build it. Entrepreneurship and innovation are in our DNA. Our culture is based on transparency, candor, and resiliency. At eSentire, continuous improvement isn't an option. It's expected.
Join our team and build your cybersecurity career in one of the world's most dynamic industries.
We are seeking an innovative, results-oriented Channel Marketing Manager responsible for managing partner campaigns, events, enablement and communications, for eSentire partners to drive pipeline creation through partner engagement and participation.
The Channel Marketing Manager will develop, execute and manage programs that enable partners to identify opportunities and position eSentire solutions, driving the growth and development of partners across EMEA.
The ideal candidate brings channel experience in cyber security, is a quick study, highly creative, passionate about events, and skilled in writing.
This role is suitable for a Marketing Executive looking to step up to their first Manager role
- Collaborate on the development and execution of key components of the partner program including campaign development, content creation and regional partner events. Drive creation, alignment, and customization of materials cross-functionally for partner use and international markets.
- Content development includes writing, design, and delivery of content for emails, webinars, seminars, websites/web pages
- Develop, manage, and execute end-to-end virtual and in-person events to drive awareness and adoption of eSentire solutions including planning, PR/PO/budget management, logistics, internal/external communications, event technology management and ROI measurement.
- Build peer support and relationships internally to ensure awareness of partner programs and campaigns and drive awareness and adoption among partners.
- Partner marketing planning with partners as assigned.
- Provide regular reporting on the results of initiatives and activities.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or Business, or equivalent degree or work experience.
- 3+ years Channel Marketing experience in solutions-based B2B organizations. Demonstrated experience developing channel marketing campaigns and programs to build, meet, and/or exceed pipeline and revenue targets. International experience a plus.
- Strong understanding of channel, partner profiles, partner go-to-market, and value delivery. Experience and understanding of channel marketing programs for all types of partners including VARs/SIs, MSPs, TSBs, Distributors and technology partners. Understanding and experience with ecosystem a plus.
- Extensive project and program management skills and proven ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to work effectively with internal cross-functional teams, external partners, and 3rd party vendors.
- Proactive, self-directed, sense of ownership and urgency. Team oriented, strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, and demonstrated skill in writing effectively.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Pardot, and partner portal platform(s)
- Ability to travel up to 20% for events as needed within North America, UK other regions as directed.
- Ability to commute to our regional office in Maidenhead as needed.
Why a Career with eSentire?
Our Culture: At eSentire we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. eSentire’s idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
Growth Opportunities: At eSentire you will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there are many lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with eSentire. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
Employee Perks: We provide flexible working hours and vacation, company-wide equity and bonus programs, subsidies for continuing education and health & wellness, and attractive compensation and benefits plans. We make it our obligation to the team to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field!
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
eSentire is committed to creating a fair work environment that is aligned with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We guarantee equal treatment and provide opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these basis. If you have any accessibility requirements during the recruitment process, please reach out to our HR team at email@example.com and any accommodation needs will be addressed upon request.
- Job Family Marketing
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
Something looks off?