Accounts Receivable Specialist (Temporary Full Time 3-month Contract)
eSentire is on a mission to hunt, investigate and stop cyber threats before they become business disrupting events. We were founded from the premise that if you can't find a solution, you build it. Entrepreneurship and innovation are in our DNA. Our culture is based on transparency, candor, and resiliency. At eSentire, continuous improvement isn't an option. It's expected.
Join our team and build your cybersecurity career in one of the world's most dynamic industries.
Our Accounting Team is seeking an enthusiastic Accounts Receivable Specialist with excellent organizational skills who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. This position is key to our organization since the primary objective is to minimize loss, maximize return and maintain customer satisfaction with the goal of customer retention. The ability to negotiate and problem solve with our customers will prove to be invaluable. This position will report to our Sr. Accounts Receivable Specialist and will work closely with the Controllers and our Accounting team.
Please Note: This position will be either remote or hybrid, depending on the location of the successful candidate.
- Launch outbound and receive inbound calls, assess and resolve early and late-stage accounts.
- Actively problem solve with our customers with the goal of curing the account.
- Provide recommendations to departmental leaders for settling unresolved or escalated accounts.
- Handle & process payments through multiple channels (voice, text, email).
- Maintain follow-up with customers to ensure commitments are satisfied.
- Develop a strong rapport while connecting with our customers to ensure they are adhering to the established payment plan.
- Minimum 3 years of Collections and/or Accounts Receivable experience.
- Ability to work within a multicurrency and multi-entity environment.
- Strong Excel skills and proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with others and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Strong prioritization and organization skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work well with other departments and senior management.
- Experience with NetSuite and Salesforce is considered an asset.
- Previous experience with customer contracts is preferred.
Why a Career with eSentire?
Our Culture: At eSentire we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. eSentire’s idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
Growth Opportunities: At eSentire you will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there are many lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with eSentire. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
Employee Perks: We provide breakfast, snacks and refreshments (at our physical office locations in Waterloo, London, and Cork), flexible working hours and vacation, company-wide equity and bonus programs, subsidies for continuing education and health & wellness, and attractive compensation and benefits plans. We make it our obligation to the team to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field!
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
eSentire is committed to creating a fair work environment that is aligned with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We guarantee equal treatment and provide opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these basis. If you have any accessibility requirements during the recruitment process, please reach out to our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org and any accommodation needs will be addressed upon request.
- Job Family Finance
- Pay Type Salary
Something looks off?