Senior Product Manager, Microsoft and Cloud
eSentire is on a mission to hunt, investigate and stop cyber threats before they become business disrupting events. We were founded from the premise that if you can't find a solution, you build it. Entrepreneurship and innovation are in our DNA. Our culture is based on transparency, candor, and resiliency. At eSentire, continuous improvement isn't an option. It's expected.
Join our team and build your cybersecurity career in one of the world's most dynamic industries.
eSentire continues to expand our innovative suite of Cyber Resilience offerings delivering customers world-class Security outcomes to our global customer base. Our Microsoft and Cloud Security offerings represent strategic areas of growth. We are seeking an experienced, passionate, customer focused Product Manager with strong background in Microsoft MDR including, but not limited to, Microsoft Defender 365 (Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, Email, Identity, and Cloud Apps), Microsoft Defender for Cloud and Microsoft Sentinel with a focus on delivering security outcomes that scale. In addition, you will be part of the Cloud Security Product team where we are focused on expanding our portfolio across IaaS (AWS, GCP) as well as SaaS protections. Experience with AWS security solutions such as Amazon GuardDuty, Security Hub, Inspector, Security Lake, Config, CloudTrail, etc. would be valuable.
Why We Want You
Your passion for innovation is second only to your commitment to delivering a world-class customer experience. Your deep experience in Microsoft and Cloud Security makes you a subject matter expert who understands what it takes to deliver to deliver a 24 x 7 service. Your focus on metrics means you are always on the pulse of the health of your offerings and measured by customer satisfaction, growth, and healthy business metrics. Accountability is in your DNA and cross-team collaboration is one of your super powers resulting in launching highly differentiated offerings. You love talking to customers, building for the channel, and you take incredible pride in being a Product Manager.
You own the Microsoft offerings along with supporting teams across the business and keep score by KPIs. Build out the Microsoft strategy that aligns to eSentire’s multi-year vision and focus on our globally expanding customer base. Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Security Operations to ensure our offerings are world-class. You will manage product vision through execution with engineering to deliver highly competitive and differentiated products.
Your responsibilities will include
- Defining the Microsoft product roadmap based on market data, voice of customer, routes to market, and scalability goals
- Ability to map out strategy through execution by building a roadmap that has consensus with clearly outlined milestones that directly connect to customer value
- Own, prioritize, and maintain the development team’s product backlog, including definition of epics, features, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Own Voice of Customer – be an expert in the customer experience that drives requirements and service definitions to meet our customers where they need to be met
- Work with Product Marketing and Sales Operations to drive highly powerful enablement maximizing our impact to the market (and what you built)
- Work cross functionally with sales, marketing, engineering, operations and other functional teams to ensure alignment
- Perform product demos to internal stakeholders and customers
- Develop and manage a set of Metrics and KPIs that measures success and where to continue to invest
- Lead discussions with Microsoft product management teams to drive better synergies between both organizations.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Microsoft security ecosystem through training and interactions with Microsoft technology teams.
- Own competitive analysis to ensure significant market differentiators.
- The successful candidate must have strong technology experience and be comfortable with authoring strong, differentiating requirements.
- Strong Microsoft domain experience.
- Ability to be forward-looking on trends/direction
- S/he will have 5+ years’ success with managing a product or service
- Experience in SaaS, Security or a combination thereof
- Experience in Network, Host and Cloud Technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to both capture customer use cases and influence others internally and externally
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Able to determine viability of new products or services; Understands cross-functional requirements; Capable of writing and presenting a new product proposal.
- Ability to analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and scope business requirements
- Ability to deliver initiatives from conception through completion
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business is highly preferred
- Microsoft 365 Security Administration (MS500 or related experience) is preferred
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate (AZ500 or related experience) is preferred
Why a Career with eSentire?
Our Culture: At eSentire we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. eSentire’s idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
Growth Opportunities: At eSentire you will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there are many lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with eSentire. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
Employee Perks: We provide breakfast, snacks and refreshments (at our physical office locations in Waterloo, London, and Cork), flexible working hours and vacation, company-wide equity and bonus programs, subsidies for continuing education and health & wellness, and attractive compensation and benefits plans. We make it our obligation to the team to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field!
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
eSentire is committed to creating a fair work environment that is aligned with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We guarantee equal treatment and provide opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these basis. If you have any accessibility requirements during the recruitment process, please reach out to our HR team at email@example.com and any accommodation needs will be addressed upon request.
- Job Family Product Management
- Pay Type Salary
Something looks off?