Senior Territory Manager, Sales (San Francisco/Northern California)
Senior Territory Manager, Sales (San Francisco/Northern California)
eSentire, Inc. is the Authority in Managed Detection and Response, protecting the critical data and applications of 2000+ organizations in 80+ countries, across 35 industries from known and unknown cyber threats.
Founded in 2001, the company’s mission is to hunt, investigate and stop cyber threats before they become business-disrupting events. Combining cutting-edge machine learning XDR technology, 24/7 Threat Hunting, and proven security operations leadership, eSentire mitigates business risk and enables security at scale.
The Team eSentire difference means enterprises are protected by the best in the business with a named Cyber Risk Advisor, 24/7 access to SOC Cyber Analysts, Elite Threat Hunters, and industry-leading threat intelligence research from eSentire’s Threat Response Unit (TRU). eSentire provides Managed Risk, Managed Detection and Response and Incident Response services.
It's our mission at eSentire to protect our customers 24/7/365 and we extend this conviction to job seekers. During the application and interview process, eSentire will communicate with you from one of our corporate "@esentire.com" email addresses, never from a public email address. We strive to provide a welcoming, respectful, and thorough interview process, providing the candidate with ample opportunity to spend time with the hiring manager, recruiter, and future colleagues face to face, or using a video conference technology.
Does a career with an established Cybersecurity company sound enticing? Are you looking for an uncapped opportunity with a technology Disrupter? Does providing a white glove service to a mature market begging for a next-gen solution sound exciting?
We pioneered Managed Detection and Response and are successfully disrupting the Managed Security Industry. Our successful reps are highly motivated, self-starters, with strong work ethics and a reputation of over-achievement.
As a Senior Territory Manager, you will drive revenue, adoption, and market penetration from mid-market to Small Enterprise. The Senior Territory Manager is a major contributor to generating sales for the company. They are responsible for all aspects of sales planning, pipeline development, forecasting, new customers, and revenue. This role will require some research and selection of new accounts, account plans, incremental revenue and upsells to existing clients, accurate forecasting, and client satisfaction. In addition, they will foster and maintain a culture where customers consider every interaction with the company easy to work with, professional, thoughtful, and valuable.
- Develop, manage, and nurture new business relationships and strategic partnerships to meet and exceed territory quota.
- Evangelize corporate messaging, demonstrate unique value proposition, and establish key competitive differentiators.
- Manage fast-paced sales cycles, while also navigating long-term strategic engagements.
- Collaborate with internal lead generation resources to establish a pipeline of business and expand opportunities within the territory.
- Leverage personal networks and business partnerships to generate net new leads for the territory.
- Attend trade shows and travel to client engagements within the territory.
- Collaborate with the executive team to develop near-term and long-term strategic territory plans.
- Lead weekly territory calls and establish strong lines of communication between Sales Engineering, Marketing, Channel, Inside Sales, and Business Development resources.
- Constantly improve communication and build the relationship with our Sales Engineering team in an effort to create a cohesive selling process and customer experience.
- Work in conjunction with Channel resources to ensure success of Strategic Partners and strengthen Channel relationships.
- Provide transparency and accuracy in sales forecasting and business intelligence.
- Maintain and deliver on best practices and activity updates around CRM.
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in technical sales with the ability to navigate a complex sales cycle.
- A proven track record of success in a similar role.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in writing and verbally, with both customers and colleagues at all levels.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Previous experience in selling managed cyber security solutions is preferred.
- Experience of successfully translating and communicating key technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must be highly motivated, self-starter, possess a positive attitude, and have excellent organizational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills.
Why a Career with eSentire?
Our Culture: At eSentire we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. eSentire’s idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
Growth Opportunities: At eSentire you will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there are many lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with eSentire. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
Employee Perks: We provide breakfast, snacks and refreshments (at our physical office locations in Waterloo, London, and Cork), flexible working hours and vacation, company-wide equity and bonus programs, subsidies for continuing education and health & wellness, and attractive compensation and benefits plans. We make it our obligation to the team to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field!
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
eSentire is committed to creating a fair work environment that is aligned with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We guarantee equal treatment and provide opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these basis. If you have any accessibility requirements during the recruitment process, please reach out to our HR team at email@example.com and any accommodation needs will be addressed upon request.
- Job Family Field Sales
- Pay Type Salary