Technical Project Manager
Gambling.com Group (Nasdaq: GAMB) is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing team in Europe. Through a portfolio of brands -- including flagship website Gambling.com, as well as Bookmakers.com, Casinosource.co.uk and the new Casinos.com -- Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content featuring expert analysis, independent reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
The Group over its 16-year history has positioned itself as one of Europe’s premier performance marketing companies and is one of the leaders in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. The Group has won nearly every award in the gambling affiliate industry for sports and casino, most recently winning SBC Casino Affiliate of the Year and EGR Sports Affiliate in 2022, and is a two-time winner of the prestigious EGR Affiliate of the Year award.
We are looking for a strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills. In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional business units, subject matter experts, developers, and product owners to deliver Business Intelligence solutions.
The Technical Project Manager should proactively and independently initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance and is someone who thrives in dealing with ambiguity and is able to independently drive efforts to build world-class solutions for internal and external users of our Products.
The ideal candidate is passionate about collaborating with teams to deliver projects that satisfy the user’s needs and business journey. They are highly motivated, intellectually curious, and analytical and enjoy coming up with creative solutions when faced with challenges.
- Scope and plan functional and non-functional requirements, identify risks and dependencies, manage delivery schedules, and communicate clearly with project stakeholders across the company
- Manage a portfolio of projects across multiple business verticals, defining milestones and success criteria
- Understand the detailed Technology landscape and be a ‘go-to’ person for project and integration activity
- Ensure the design of proposed technical solutions are considered from an end user, technical, resilience, security & operational perspective
- Actively review and contribute to the creation of department standards and processes in the delivery of our Products
- Experience in seeking the alignment of business and technology, operating across organizational and technology silos to drive common approaches, and in delivering sustainable agile and re-usable solutions
- Work in close co-ordination with our Infrastructure, Data, Product teams and business vertical owners, to implement solutions to business problems considering functional and non-functional requirements
- Strong experience in working across multiple Agile delivery methodologies such as SCRUM and KANBAN with knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge of a range of Project Management approaches including PRINCEII, PMP and Agile
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills able to break down complex problems and resolve them in a rigorous and structured manner
- Knowledge of techniques for requirements elicitation and specification
- Superb attention to detail
- Strong relationship management skills
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a business or technology discipline
- At least 10 years’ experience in a similar discipline
- Knowledge of the Business Intelligence is advantageous