Gambling.com Group (Nasdaq: GAMB) is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing team in Europe. Through a portfolio of brands -- including flagship website Gambling.com, as well as Bookmakers.com, Casinosource.co.uk and the new Casinos.com -- Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content featuring expert analysis, independent reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
The Group over its 16-year history has positioned itself as one of Europe’s premier performance marketing companies and is one of the leaders in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. The Group has won nearly every award in the gambling affiliate industry for sports and casino, most recently winning SBC Casino Affiliate of the Year and EGR Sports Affiliate in 2022, and is a two-time winner of the prestigious EGR Affiliate of the Year award.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys a project-driven role and excels in a changing environment. You will be a self-starter, highly organized team player with excellent inter-personal & communication skills. This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate, to demonstrate their management skills and to grow and develop within an expanding team within high growth organization.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will have full responsibility & ownership for the month-end process of significant P&L areas of our business including Cost of Sales & Other Expenses.
- Full responsibility & ownership of month-end process including journals for significant P&L areas including revenue, cost of sales, and other expenses.
- Responsibility for monthly & quarterly balance sheet reconciliation preparation.
- Managing the month-end close cycle to strict deadlines and maintaining a high level of integrity and accuracy in reported results
- Support the Finance team in design, testing and roll-out of financial reporting systems/tools/processes.
- Liaising on an ongoing basis with a number of different departments in the business to identify opportunities to reduce costs and to provide relevant and timely financial information to allow strategic decisions to be made.
- Work closely with specific business functional owners to understand process flows and keep SOX narratives current.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for two entities prepared under US GAAP.
- Assist with audit planning and preparation including the interacting with external auditors
- Perform specific ad-hoc reviews and other tasks as required.
- Drive the Gambling.com Group Finance Transformation journey, with the ability to step back and analyse the process with a view to driving efficiencies.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or equivalent) trained in a reputable audit firm.
- 2 Years + PQE operating in a public company financial controls framework with experience of participation in a PCAOB audit process.
- IFRS experience with US GAAP experience beneficial but not essential.
- Experience working in Netsuite (essential) and Quickbooks (desirable).
- Positive attitude: 'Can do' approach and willing to give everything a go from manual processing to larger projects.
- An ability to complete tasks with a process focussed mentality.
- Experience of month end close, functional reporting and preparation of statutory accounts and / or local company reporting experience.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to unravel complex accounting queries.
- Effectively and independently mange tasks and time.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.