Gambling.com Group (Nasdaq: GAMB) is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing team in Europe. Through a portfolio of brands -- including flagship website Gambling.com, as well as Bookies.com and the new Casinos.com -- Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content featuring expert analysis, independent reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
The Group over its 16-year history has positioned itself as one of Europe’s premier performance marketing companies and is one of the leaders in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. The Group has won nearly every award in the gambling affiliate industry for sports and casino, most recently winning SBC Casino Affiliate of the Year and EGR Sports Affiliate in 2022, and is a two-time winner of the prestigious EGR Affiliate of the Year award.
Europe remains a key market of focus for the Group as it continues its period of exciting growth in 2023. The Group has offices in Dublin, its EU headquarters, Malta, Serbia and the UK.
- Manage and maintain company records, including legal documents, contracts, and corporate filings.
- Assist in organizing and preparing materials for board meetings, shareholder meetings, and other corporate events.
- Coordinate communication between various departments, senior management, and external stakeholders.
- Handle administrative tasks such as scheduling appointments, managing calendars, and arranging travel.
- Assist in drafting and reviewing legal documents, contracts, and correspondence.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of relevant laws and regulations to ensure compliance in all corporate matters.
- Support the preparation and filing of required reports and documentation with regulatory authorities.
- Assist in coordinating the onboarding and offboarding of employees, including documentation and communication.
- Manage and update company databases and systems to ensure accuracy and accessibility of information.
- Provide general administrative support to various departments as needed.
- Assist with KYC and other global compliance processes and procedures on a Group wide basis.
- Provide general support to the Legal team on a global, Group wide basis
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Law, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Corporate Administrator, Legal Assistant, or in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of corporate governance and compliance regulations in Serbia.
- Willingness and ability to adapt, learn and become involved in global, Groupwide corporate governance and compliance matters outside of Serbia
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn new software systems.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Fluency in English and Serbian languages