Data Quality Engineer
Gambling.com Group (Nasdaq: GAMB) is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing team in Europe. Through a portfolio of brands -- including flagship website Gambling.com, as well as Bookies.com and the new Casinos.com -- Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content featuring expert analysis, independent reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
The Group over its 16-year history has positioned itself as one of Europe’s premier performance marketing companies and is one of the leaders in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. The Group has won nearly every award in the gambling affiliate industry for sports and casino, most recently winning SBC Casino Affiliate of the Year and EGR Sports Affiliate in 2022, and is a two-time winner of the prestigious EGR Affiliate of the Year award.
Europe remains a key market of focus for the Group as it continues its period of exciting growth in 2023. The Group has offices in Dublin, its EU headquarters, Malta, Serbia and the UK.
As a Data Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the integrity, accuracy, and consistency of data to support analytics and reporting across the organization. The applicant must have a data centric mindset and enjoy complex data manipulation and categorisation tasks on large string-based datasets. The applicant will work closely with cross-functional teams (Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Developers and Report Builders) to develop and implement data quality control measures and processes to optimize data quality and improve data classification. If you possess a passion for data quality, exceptional analytical skills, and strong attention to detail, we encourage you to apply!
- Develop and maintain data quality metrics and KPIs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve data quality issues.
- Design and implement data quality controls and quality audit processes.
- Validate data accuracy and completeness across core business systems.
- Establish business rules and standards to ensure data consistency.
- Investigate and respond to data inquiries and requests.
- Continuously identify opportunities to enhance data accuracy and integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, related field, or relevant professional experience.
- 3+ years of professional experience in data quality, data engineering or data analysis.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in SQL and experience working with large datasets.
- Experience with ETL (Extract, Transform and Load), ELT (Extract, Load, and Transform) tools and processes is preferred.
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts and technologies.
- Knowledge of and direct experience with using Python.
- Excellent organization and communication skills in English.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible hybrid work environment
- Access to courses for Personal and Career Development
- Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
- Home office allowance
- Gym & Leisure Allowance
- Company Paid Volunteer Day
- Regular company events and social outings, activities, Spot Awards and a Monthly Social Club