Full Stack Developer
Gambling.com Group (Nasdaq: GAMB) is looking for talented individuals interested in the fast-paced, fast-growth online sports betting and online gambling industry in the U.S. The Group operates a portfolio of websites -- including its flagship Gambling.com and sports betting brand Bookies.com and the new Casinos.com. These help consumers navigate legal online sports betting and gambling options with expert analysis, independent reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
With over half of U.S. states now offering legal, regulated sports betting, and plenty more poised to do so in 2023 and beyond, the North American market is expected to be the future of the global online gambling industry. The Group’s acquisitions of RotoWire.com and BonusFinder.com and media partnership with the McClatchy Company in the last 12 months have strengthened its position in North America.
As the first and only online gambling affiliate publicly traded in the U.S., the Group has won nearly every award in the gambling affiliate industry for sports and casino -- most recently winning SBC North America Sports Affiliate of the Year in 2022 -- and is a two-time winner of the prestigious EGR Affiliate of the Year award. The Group has a growing U.S. HQ in Charlotte, North Carolina, with offices in Tampa, Florida as well.
We have an opening for a Full-Stack Developer to work on our data focused websites and products focused on the US Sports gambling market. This person will have the opportunity to be involved in depth and at scale with Serverless technologies in building our systems, with AWS lambda primarily.
- Contribute new features to our PHP(Laravel sites) sites
- Maintaining our internal tools(PHP) and the API’s that power them
- Ensure APIs are providing accurate and reliable data to sites at all times
- Ensure uptime and availability around key sporting events
- Assist with releases and deployments multiple times per day
- Work with EU based team and comfortable with slack, zoom pair programming remotely
- 2-3 years of commercial development experience using PHP
- Experience building and maintaining websites, applications and API’s using Laravel
- Understanding of front-end technologies, such as Vue.js
- Comfortable with GitHub and the gitflow model
- Can use ORM’s to access data but also know how to drop down to SQL statements if needed
- Clear ability to work in teams, contribute to technical decisions and deliver exciting new products to the world
- Possess a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Able to work independently but know when to ask for help
- Document all code and features for maintainability
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
- Flexible work environment and home office available
- Home office allowance
- Gym & Leisure Allowance
- All the hardware and software you need to be successful
- Regular company events and social outings, activities, Spot Awards and a Monthly Social Club
- Access to courses for Personal and Career Development
- Company Paid Volunteer Day