Gambling.com Group (Nasdaq: GAMB) is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing team in Europe. Through a portfolio of brands -- including flagship website Gambling.com, as well as Bookies.com and the new Casinos.com -- Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content featuring expert analysis, independent reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
The Group over its 16-year history has positioned itself as one of Europe’s premier performance marketing companies and is one of the leaders in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. The Group has won nearly every award in the gambling affiliate industry for sports and casino, most recently winning SBC Casino Affiliate of the Year and EGR Sports Affiliate in 2022, and is a two-time winner of the prestigious EGR Affiliate of the Year award.
Europe remains a key market of focus for the Group as it continues its period of exciting growth in 2023. The Group has offices in Dublin, its EU headquarters, Malta, Serbia and the UK.
- Understand the product & commercial needs and how they translate into functional and technical requirements
- Work with 3rd party technology providers to ensure timely and quality delivery/integration of external product features
- Lead the requirements gathering effort based on stakeholders and end-user input
- Responsible for writing user stories with acceptance criteria. Refining and prioritizing backlogs. Producing release plans and communications, while running the show and tells and tracking benefits realization
- Know their data and measure KPIs so they can respond accordingly to shifts in performance
- Coordinate product and feature launches with the core Agile team and with strong collaboration with teams across the business and relevant stakeholders
- Manage the full lifecycle of our products and features and bring thought leadership on how cross-functional teams can work together to deliver them
- Manage and priorities concurrent products and features and is someone who can adapt to an ever evolving and changing environment, ensuring the balance between the right feature delivery and resolution of live issues