Gambling.com Group (Nasdaq: GAMB) is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing team in Europe. Through a portfolio of brands -- including flagship website Gambling.com, as well as Bookies.com and the new Casinos.com -- Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content featuring expert analysis, independent reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
The Group over its 16-year history has positioned itself as one of Europe’s premier performance marketing companies and is one of the leaders in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. The Group has won nearly every award in the gambling affiliate industry for sports and casino, most recently winning SBC Casino Affiliate of the Year and EGR Sports Affiliate in 2022, and is a two-time winner of the prestigious EGR Affiliate of the Year award.
Europe remains a key market of focus for the Group as it continues its period of exciting growth in 2023. The Group has offices in Dublin, its EU headquarters, and Malta.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our People Operations team. You will work to attract and hire talent across our growing group for our Tech Vertical.
- Creating and executing unique and effective sourcing strategies and techniques to find and engage talent
- Managing end-to-end recruitment and selection process, ensuring an excellent experience for both internal and external candidates
- Developing relationships with top talent, building talent pipelines for key roles
- Developing collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the organization to understand their hiring needs and develop recruitment strategies
- Engaging with and fostering relationships with hiring managers and senior leaders
- Managing recruitment reporting
- Promoting internal referral programs
- Providing assistance with on-boarding as required
- 3+ years recruitment experience, ideally with a digital marketing or software-based company, in either an agency or in-house role
- Experience recruiting on technical roles
- Successful track record recruiting roles across various business functions at all levels
- Demonstrated creativity and resourcefulness in sourcing and engaging with passive talent
- Strong team player with high integrity
- Consistent record of developing strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and partners
- Ability to adapt to an ever changing, fast-paced environment with multiple demands and priorities
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
- Flexible work environment and home office available
- Home office allowance
- Gym & Leisure Allowance
- All the hardware and software you need to be successful
- Regular company events and social outings, activities, Spot Awards and a Monthly Social Club
- Access to courses for Personal and Career Development
- Company Paid Volunteer Day