SEO Editor - LATAM Market
Gambling.com Group (Nasdaq: GAMB) is looking for talented individuals interested in the fast-paced, fast-growth online sports betting and online gambling industry in the U.S. The Group operates a portfolio of websites -- including its flagship Gambling.com and sports betting brand Bookies.com and the new Casinos.com. These help consumers navigate legal online sports betting and gambling options with expert analysis, independent reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
With over half of U.S. states now offering legal, regulated sports betting, and plenty more poised to do so in 2023 and beyond, the North American market is expected to be the future of the global online gambling industry. The Group’s acquisitions of RotoWire.com and BonusFinder.com and media partnership with the McClatchy Company in the last 12 months have strengthened its position in North America.
As the first and only online gambling affiliate publicly traded in the U.S., the Group has won nearly every award in the gambling affiliate industry for sports and casino -- most recently winning SBC North America Sports Affiliate of the Year in 2022 -- and is a two-time winner of the prestigious EGR Affiliate of the Year award. The Group has a growing U.S. HQ in Charlotte, North Carolina, with offices in Tampa, Florida as well.
We are looking for an SEO Editor to work across our Gambling.com Group websites with a focus on editing and publishing high quality content and data across Slots, Casino, Poker, and Gambling news and strategy online publications.
You should be comfortable working to tight deadlines whilst maintaining high standards of editorial care and attention to detail. This role sits within our States vertical but consistently works cross-functionally with other areas of the business to create the perfect user experience and remain aligned with core company goals.
- Editing & Publishing externally commissioned content in a timely fashion to maximize commercial goals and company strategies
- Liaising with freelancers & the continued commission of high-quality original content for our English speaking platforms
- Manage and account for freelancer budget and resources. Report to stakeholders on freelancer activity, commercial KPI’s and suggest process improvements were merited for implementation
- Content editing and publishing via our CMS and optimizing for on page SEO results
- Optimize copy and data within content created using knowledge of SEO and internal company SEO teams, persuasion, or branding, depending on the occasion
- Continually suggest new and exciting ways to engage and form relationships through development of content, freelancer management and internal practices and be part of communal voice for strategic planning and ideation with larger content and product teams
- Must be proficient speaking, reading and writing in BOTH Spanish and English
- Experience working with online content across a Casino, Poker or Gambling environment
- Enthusiastic about the Casino and Gambling industry
- Native English, and a flawless writer and communicator with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Experience with HTML, Content Management Systems and Digital Publishing
- Knowledgeable of SEO techniques and best practices
- Experience in creating content and editorial products
- Knowledgeable of conversion-oriented copywriting tactics
- Experience with common SEO and digital marketing tools e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, etc.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
- Flexible work environment and home office available
- Home office allowance
- Gym & Leisure Allowance
- All the hardware and software you need to be successful
- Regular company events and social outings, activities, Spot Awards and a Monthly Social Club
- Access to courses for Personal and Career Development
- Company Paid Volunteer Day