SEO Content Specialist - LATAM Market
Gambling.com Group (Nasdaq: GAMB) is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing team in Europe. Through a portfolio of brands -- including flagship website Gambling.com, as well as Bookies.com and the new Casinos.com -- Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content featuring expert analysis, independent reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
The Group over its 16-year history has positioned itself as one of Europe’s premier performance marketing companies and is one of the leaders in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. The Group has won nearly every award in the gambling affiliate industry for sports and casino, most recently winning SBC Casino Affiliate of the Year and EGR Sports Affiliate in 2022, and is a two-time winner of the prestigious EGR Affiliate of the Year award.
Europe remains a key market of focus for the Group as it continues its period of exciting growth in 2023. The Group has offices in Dublin, its EU headquarters, and Malta.
The primary role of a Content SEO Specialist is to write and edit new content for the Gambling.com Group and implement SEO best practise to improve rankings and ROI.
- Analyse and execute content production for the Gambling.com Group in the LATAM market.
- On-page SEO optimizations such as creating content briefs, writing and editing content, keyword research, market and competitive research and monitoring.
- Helping to source / manage and retain quality freelancers.
- Publishing industry leading content via our CMS.
- Tracking and reporting on SEO progress and fluctuations to management.
- Liaison with technical SEO team in to ensure best practice.
- 2+ years’ experience in SEO, content planning or editorial role.
- Fluent Spanish speaker.
- Experience of HTML, Content CMS systems and Digital Publishing.
- Experience conducting detailed competitor analysis and market entry research.
- Experience working in an iGaming and Sporting Betting industry.
- Knowledgeable of SEO techniques and best practices, including ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- Experience of common SEO tools i.e., Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Moz, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog.
- A flawless writer and communicator with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
- Flexible work environment and home office available
- Home office allowance
- Gym & Leisure Allowance
- All the hardware and software you need to be successful
- Regular company events and social outings, activities, Spot Awards and a Monthly Social Club
- Access to courses for Personal and Career Development
- Company Paid Volunteer Day