Gambling.com Group (Nasdaq: GAMB) is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing team in Europe. Through a portfolio of brands -- including flagship website Gambling.com, as well as Bookies.com and the new Casinos.com -- Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content featuring expert analysis, independent reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
The Group over its 16-year history has positioned itself as one of Europe’s premier performance marketing companies and is one of the leaders in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. The Group has won nearly every award in the gambling affiliate industry for sports and casino, most recently winning SBC Casino Affiliate of the Year and EGR Sports Affiliate in 2022, and is a two-time winner of the prestigious EGR Affiliate of the Year award.
Europe remains a key market of focus for the Group as it continues its period of exciting growth in 2023. The Group has offices in Dublin, its EU headquarters, Malta, Serbia and the UK.
This role will be responsible for the entire digital PR process from ideation to outreach, working closely with SEO, content, and design. The role will also be required to support the overseeing of Digital PR agencies who work across BonusFinder’s multiple domains across a number of countries.
This role has a significant impact on the growth of the brand in the US, Canada and other territories through creation of creative and relevant Digital PR and linkbuilding activities.
- Create digital PR campaigns for the US market, predominantly, but may also be involved in Canada and UK, from ideation through to execution
- Help collect and analyse data to support campaign ideas
- Write press releases and content that will be of interest to the US, Canadian and UK media
- Own and manage the end-to-end campaign process and report on results
- Pitch campaigns to relevant journalists in the space to earn media coverage
- Monitor and present back to internal and agency teams on campaign success
- Support in managing a host of Digital PR agencies working on our domains around the world
- At least 2 years’ experience of creating Digital PR activities that have built multiple high DR and relevant links across English speaking territories
- Previous experience working on Digital PR activity, ideally in the US and Canada, but not essential
- Examples of coverage and links that you have secured previously
- A solid understanding of the US, Canadian and UK culture and media landscape
- You have a flair for brainstorming creative ideas and can think conceptually
- The ability to find the ‘angle’ and create great content using research and data analysis
- Familiar with a range of digital PR tactics such as campaigns and reactive
- You love writing and have strong verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills in order to meet campaign deadlines
- The ability to work independently and with other departments and external agencies effectively
- Skilled in managing your own workload and delivering to an exceptional standard
- You enjoy working with others as a part of a team, and want to continue working in a collaborative environment to meet shared goals
- You’re comfortable speaking to internal teams and agencies directly and are passionate about delivering great results
- Constantly reading the news and enjoy staying on top of trends and breaking stories
- A grasp and interest in multiple themes including; entertainment, sports, tech, lifestyle, gaming, etc.
- A solid understanding of SEO and particularly how Digital PR fits within SEO
- Have a vision of where Digital PR as an industry is going
- Any other language skills along with English would be desirable but not essential