Gambling.com Group (Nasdaq: GAMB) is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing team in Europe. Through a portfolio of brands -- including flagship website Gambling.com, as well as Bookies.com and the new Casinos.com -- Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content featuring expert analysis, independent reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
The Group over its 16-year history has positioned itself as one of Europe’s premier performance marketing companies and is one of the leaders in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. The Group has won nearly every award in the gambling affiliate industry for sports and casino, most recently winning SBC Casino Affiliate of the Year and EGR Sports Affiliate in 2022, and is a two-time winner of the prestigious EGR Affiliate of the Year award.
Europe remains a key market of focus for the Group as it continues its period of exciting growth in 2023. The Group has offices in Dublin, its EU headquarters, Malta, Serbia and the UK.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Owner to join the Product Delivery Team, to deliver game-changing solutions and API’s that will power the content and data for our front-end sites. We are looking for a self-starter who is passionate about creating products that will propel the business forward and exceed user expectations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, able to break down complex problems and resolve them in a rigorous and structured manner.
- Knowledge of techniques for requirements elicitation and specification.
- Superb attention to detail and MUST thrive in the face of ambiguity.
- The ability to analyze data, and act based on data driven insights.
- The ability to understand key performance metrics and make decisions that positively impacts metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate new ideas.
- Must have a strong bias for action, you will need to be proactive in figuring out what problems to tackle and then execute on solving them.
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of Product solutions, including a wide variety of mechanisms, such as APIs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence working across multiple delivery methodologies such as Agile, KanBan, SCRUM, Waterfall, & DevOps..
- A Bachelors’ or Master’s degree in a business or technology discipline
- At least 3 year’s experience as a Product Owner
- Product Owner/SCRUM qualifications
- Project Management Certifications such as PRINCE 2 or PMP