Digital PR Specialist
Gambling.com Group (Nasdaq: GAMB) is looking for exceptional talent interested in the fast-paced, fast-growth online sports betting and online gambling industry in the U.S. The Group operates a portfolio of websites -- including its flagship Gambling.com and sports betting brand Bookies.com, as well as a variety of state-specific websites such as NewYorkBets.com, BetArizona.com and BetOhio.com. These help consumers navigate legal online sports betting and gambling options with expert analysis, independent reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
With over half of U.S. states now offering legal, regulated sports betting, and plenty more poised to do so in 2023 and beyond, the North American market is expected to be the future of the global online gambling industry. The Group’s acquisitions of RotoWire.com and BonusFinder.com and media partnerships with Gannett and the McClatchy Company in the last 12 months have strengthened its position in North America and positioned the Group for significant growth.
As the first and only online gambling affiliate publicly traded in the U.S., the Group has won nearly every award in the gambling affiliate industry for sports and casino -- most recently winning SBC North America Sports Affiliate of the Year in 2023 -- and is a two-time winner of the prestigious EGR Global Affiliate of the Year award. The Group has a growing U.S. HQ in Charlotte, North Carolina, with offices in Tampa, Florida and Madison, Wisconsin as well.
Digital Outreach Specialist will be responsible for writing and sending pitches and press releases to secure backlinks and digital PR coverage for Gambling.com Group brands. The candidate will also be required to cultivate and maintain strong relationships with media across a number of industries and support the ideation of unique story and content concepts.
- Write pitches and send press releases in order to share Gambling.com Group news, tips, analysis and Digital PR Campaigns, as well as various other forms of content produced by the group
- Earn backlinks and Digital PR placements in national and local media, trade publications, blogs, and other websites across US and other key global markets
- Identify media targets; create and maintain media lists
- Build and nurture relationships with journalists, editors, bloggers, and influencers across numerous industries
- Coordinate interviews and other media opportunities with Gambling.com Group Spokespeople and industry experts
- Support collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders across SEO, research, editorial, and social media teams to implement Digital PR strategies
- Support competitor analysis to identify areas of opportunity.
- Minimum 1 years of Digital PR experience
- Proven track record of earning consistent, quality digital media coverage
- Familiarity with news cycles and an ability to craft strong and compelling pitches
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for PR
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage several PR projects simultaneously
- Candidate must be enthusiastic, diligent and a team player
- Very good English language skills, both written and spoken
- Previous PR experience working for (or within) a gambling company
- A passion for sports and/or sports betting
- Strong, existing media relationships
- Experience creating Digital PR campaigns from ideation to execution
- Experience earning media placements with backlinks
- Experience using Digital PR tools like Ahrefs and Muck Rack
Perks & Benefits
• Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
• Flexible work environment and home office available
• Home office allowance
• Gym & Leisure Allowance
• All the hardware and software you need to be successful
• Regular company events and social outings, activities, Spot Awards and a Monthly Social Club
• Access to courses for Personal and Career Development
• Company Paid Volunteer Day