Senior DevOps Engineer
Gambling.com Group (Nasdaq: GAMB) is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing team in Europe. Through a portfolio of brands -- including flagship website Gambling.com, as well as Bookies.com and the new Casinos.com -- Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content featuring expert analysis, independent reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
The Group over its 16-year history has positioned itself as one of Europe’s premier performance marketing companies and is one of the leaders in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. The Group has won nearly every award in the gambling affiliate industry for sports and casino, most recently winning SBC Casino Affiliate of the Year and EGR Sports Affiliate in 2022, and is a two-time winner of the prestigious EGR Affiliate of the Year award.
Europe remains a key market of focus for the Group as it continues its period of exciting growth in 2023. The Group has offices in various locations across Europe, including headquarters’ based in Dublin Ireland.
We’re on the lookout for a Senior DevOps Pro to lead our DevOps initiatives, focusing on automation, scaling, and rock-solid infrastructure. Apply if you’re the expert we need!
- Designing and maintaining infrastructure
- Developing tools and implementing solutions to support development (deployment process, code quality tools, code versioning systems…)
- Monitoring availability and performance monitoring
- Designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines using tools like Jenkins, Bamboo or Github actions
- Provisioning and orchestration with infrastructure-as-a-code principles using tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform.
- Linux system automation (primarily Debian)
- AWS (setting up VMs, Elastic IPs, VPC, EKS etc.)
- Practical knowledge of Git, Github and Bitbucket
- Familiarity with Cloudflare
- Good English skills – both written and verbal
- Be a team player who is comfortable in a collaborative environment