Content SEO Specialist
Gambling.com Group (Nasdaq: GAMB) is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing team in Europe. Through a portfolio of brands -- including flagship website Gambling.com, as well as Bookies.com and the new Casinos.com -- Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content featuring expert analysis, independent reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
The Group over its 16-year history has positioned itself as one of Europe’s premier performance marketing companies and is one of the leaders in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. The Group has won nearly every award in the gambling affiliate industry for sports and casino, most recently winning SBC Casino Affiliate of the Year and EGR Sports Affiliate in 2022, and is a two-time winner of the prestigious EGR Affiliate of the Year award.
Europe remains a key market of focus for the Group as it continues its period of exciting growth in 2023. The Group has offices in Dublin, its EU headquarters, Malta, Serbia and the UK.
- Analyze and execute content production via CMS for the Gambling.com Group in relevant markets.
- On-page SEO optimizations writing, and editing content, creating SEO optimized pictures, keyword research, market and competitive research and monitoring.
- Utilize tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console to track website performance and derive actionable insights. Prepare detailed SEO reports.
- Work on improving website’s internal linking structure to enhance user experience and crawlability.
- Liaison with development and technical SEO teams.
- Report bugs to coders and ensure seamless communication.
- Conduct competitor analysis to identify content gaps and opportunities in the market.
- Under the guidance of senior staff, you’ll oversee the day-to-day operating of company’s websites.
- Other possible day-to-day tasks of running a website assigned by the management.
- You enjoy researching, analyzing, and writing
- Prior knowledge of SEO and HTML a plus but not required.
- Finnish is not required; our office language is English. • Experience of HTML, Content CMS systems and Digital Publishing.
- Experience conducting detailed competitor analysis and market entry research.
- Experience working in an iGaming and Sporting Betting industry.
- Knowledgeable of SEO techniques and best practices, including ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- Experience of common SEO tools i.e., Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SurferSEO, Ahrefs, Majestic, Moz, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog.
- A flawless writer and communicator with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.