Gambling.com Group (Nasdaq: GAMB) is looking for exceptional talent interested in the fast-paced, fast-growth online sports betting and online gambling industry in the U.S. The Group operates a portfolio of websites -- including its flagship Gambling.com and sports betting brand Bookies.com, as well as a variety of state-specific websites such as NewYorkBets.com, BetArizona.com and BetOhio.com. These help consumers navigate legal online sports betting and gambling options with expert analysis, independent reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
With over half of U.S. states now offering legal, regulated sports betting, and plenty more poised to do so in 2023 and beyond, the North American market is expected to be the future of the global online gambling industry. The Group’s acquisitions of RotoWire.com and BonusFinder.com and media partnerships with Gannett and the McClatchy Company in the last 12 months have strengthened its position in North America and positioned the Group for significant growth.
As the first and only online gambling affiliate publicly traded in the U.S., the Group has won nearly every award in the gambling affiliate industry for sports and casino -- most recently winning SBC North America Sports Affiliate of the Year in 2023 -- and is a two-time winner of the prestigious EGR Global Affiliate of the Year award. The Group has a growing U.S. HQ in Charlotte, North Carolina, with offices in Tampa, Florida and Madison, Wisconsin as well.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join the team in support of our Chief Operating Officer.
- Calendar and Schedule Management: Effectively manage the COO's calendar, including scheduling meetings, appointments, and conference calls, while ensuring optimal time allocation and prioritization.
- Travel Arrangements: Make travel arrangements for the COO, including international flights, hotel accommodations, ground transportation, and visa processing when required.
- Communication and Correspondence: Handle incoming and outgoing communications on behalf of the COO, including emails, phone calls, and written correspondence. Draft, edit, and proofread various documents, presentations, and reports as needed.
- Meeting and Event Coordination: Plan, coordinate, and prepare materials for executive-level meetings, board meetings, conferences, and other corporate events. Assist in preparing agendas, taking meeting minutes, and following up on action items.
- Information Management: Manage confidential and sensitive information with utmost discretion and maintain accurate records, files, and databases. Organize and maintain documents, reports, and presentations, ensuring easy access and retrieval as required.
- Stakeholder Liaison: Act as a liaison between the COO and internal and external stakeholders, including executives, board members, clients and investors. Build and maintain positive relationships with key contacts.
- Confidentiality and Ethics: Exercise discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism in handling sensitive information and situations.
- Miscellaneous Administrative Tasks: Provide general administrative support to the COO, including managing expenses, processing invoices, maintaining office supplies, and handling other ad-hoc administrative duties as needed.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant, supporting C-level staff.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail, with a focus on accuracy and quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Proficient in using productivity tools, such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Slack and Zoom), and the ability to quickly learn new software and systems.
- Willingness to travel, including internationally, as required by the COO.
- Must be trustworthy, diplomatic, and capable of dealing with matters of a confidential nature with discretion
- Hybrid - MUST be within a reasonable commute to our Charlotte, NC headquarters
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
- Flexible work environment and home office allowance
- Gym & Leisure allowance
- All the hardware and software you need to be successful
- Regular company events and social outings, activities, Spot Awards, and a Monthly Social Club
- Access to courses for Personal and Career Development
- Company Paid Volunteer Day