Gambling.com Group (Nasdaq: GAMB) is looking for talented individuals interested in the fast-paced, fast-growth online sports betting and online gambling industry in the U.S. The Group operates a portfolio of websites -- including its flagship Gambling.com and sports betting brand Bookies.com and the new Casinos.com. These help consumers navigate legal online sports betting and gambling options with expert analysis, independent reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
With over half of U.S. states now offering legal, regulated sports betting, and plenty more poised to do so in 2023 and beyond, the North American market is expected to be the future of the global online gambling industry. The Group’s acquisitions of RotoWire.com and BonusFinder.com and media partnership with the McClatchy Company in the last 12 months have strengthened its position in North America.
As the first and only online gambling affiliate publicly traded in the U.S., the Group has won nearly every award in the gambling affiliate industry for sports and casino -- most recently winning SBC North America Sports Affiliate of the Year in 2022 -- and is a two-time winner of the prestigious EGR Affiliate of the Year award. The Group has a growing U.S. HQ in Charlotte, North Carolina, with offices in Tampa, Florida as well.
RotoWire is one of the most popular fantasy sports companies in the world. Our content and tools are used by millions of people each month and we have partnerships with some of the largest sports sites in the industry. It’s a great place for any sports fan to have a real impact.
As a full-time Front End Developer at RotoWire, you will play a key role in designing and implementing visually-appealing and user-friendly web applications. You will collaborate closely with our cross-functional team including designers and back-end developers.
- Transform mockups into responsive and interactive web interfaces and/or design these interfaces
- Work closely with back-end developers to integrate front-end components with server-side logic, ensuring data consistency and seamless functionality
- Utilize version control systems (e.g., Git) to manage codebase and collaborate effectively with the development team
- Identify and implement performance improvements to enhance the speed and responsiveness of web applications
- Hands-on professional experience in front-end web development
- Strong understanding of responsive web design principles
- Familiarity with UI/UX design principles and tools (e.g., Figma, Sketch)
- A passion for staying up-to-date with emerging web technologies and trends
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
- Home office allowance
- Gym & Leisure Allowance
- All the hardware and software you need to be successful
- Regular company events and social outings, activities, Spot Awards and a Monthly Social Club
- Access to courses for Personal and Career Development
- Company Paid Volunteer Day