Content SEO Specialist - Swedish Market
Gambling.com Group (Nasdaq: GAMB) is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing team in Europe. Through a portfolio of brands -- including flagship website Gambling.com, as well as Bookies.com and the new Casinos.com -- Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content featuring expert analysis, independent reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
The Group over its 16-year history has positioned itself as one of Europe’s premier performance marketing companies and is one of the leaders in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. The Group has won nearly every award in the gambling affiliate industry for sports and casino, most recently winning SBC Casino Affiliate of the Year and EGR Sports Affiliate in 2022, and is a two-time winner of the prestigious EGR Affiliate of the Year award.
Europe remains a key market of focus for the Group as it continues its period of exciting growth in 2023. The Group has offices in Dublin, its EU headquarters, and Malta.
As our Swedish Content SEO Specialist your main responsibilities will be:
- Research and execute topic-driven SEO content analysis for the Swedish market, identifying opportunities to improve on-page performance
- Develop evergreen and time-sensitive SEO content strategies across our suite of Swedish language websites
- Editing & Publishing externally commissioned articles in a timely fashion to maximize commercial goals and company strategies
- Optimise copy and data within content created using knowledge of SEO and internal company SEO teams, persuasion, or branding, depending on the occasion
- Work between product, SEO, marketing, Ops and Content Teams to ensure tone of voice and brand standards are met
- Continually suggest new and exciting ways to engage and form relationships through development of content, freelancer management and internal practices and be part of communal voice for strategic planning and ideation with larger content and product teams
- On-page SEO and UX optimizations
- Track impact of SEO Content initiatives
- Native Swedish speaker, fluent in English (Norwegian a bonus)
- Experience in creating content and content optimization
- Experience of HTML, Content CMS systems and Digital Publishing
- Experience working in cross-functionally with other teams and stakeholders
- Knowledgeable of SEO techniques and best practices
- Knowledgeable of conversion-oriented copywriting tactics
- Experience with common SEO and digital marketing tools i.e. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, etc.
- Solid basic Excel skills
- A passion for making an impact in real people’s lives with meaningful content and information
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
- Flexible work environment and home office available
- Home office allowance
- Gym & Leisure Allowance
- All the hardware and software you need to be successful
- Regular company events and social outings, activities, Spot Awards and a Monthly Social Club
- Access to courses for Personal and Career Development
- Company Paid Volunteer Day