Content Editor - Swedish Market
Gambling.com Group (Nasdaq: GAMB) is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing team in Europe. Through a portfolio of brands -- including flagship website Gambling.com, as well as Bookies.com and the new Casinos.com -- Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content featuring expert analysis, independent reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
The Group over its 16-year history has positioned itself as one of Europe’s premier performance marketing companies and is one of the leaders in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. The Group has won nearly every award in the gambling affiliate industry for sports and casino, most recently winning SBC Casino Affiliate of the Year and EGR Sports Affiliate in 2022, and is a two-time winner of the prestigious EGR Affiliate of the Year award.
Europe remains a key market of focus for the Group as it continues its period of exciting growth in 2023. The Group has offices in Dublin, its EU headquarters, and Malta.
We are looking for a Content Editor to work across our Swedish language Gambling.com website with a focus on commissioning, editing and publishing high quality casino and sports betting content, including news, and strategy online publications.
The person in the role should be responsible for the sourcing, management, and retention of suitable freelancer writers for our website platforms including quality control, ideation and reporting to stakeholders on results.
This role sits within our Swedish Content Team but consistently works cross-functionally with our product sales, design, marketing teams to create the perfect user experience and remain aligned with core company goals.
- Ideation and planning of casino and sports betting content for the Swedish market
- Source, manage, and retain freelancers to commission high-quality original content for Swedish language online platforms
- Coordinate Swedish language content projects and schedule for the use of freelancer content across various websites, aligning with company KPIs and strategic goals
- Report to stakeholders on freelancer activity, commercial KPI’s, and suggest process improvements for implementation
- Manage and account for the freelancer budget and resources
- Collaborate with the SEO team to optimize content, including but not limited to on-page SEO and UX optimizations, keyword insertion, meta tags, and title tag adjustments
- Ensure all content produced matches the tone and style of each platform and is optimized for search engine algorithms
- Review and analyze website analytics to assess content performance and make data-informed decisions
- Edit and publish content via our CMS
- Conduct competitor analysis and SEO competitor analysis, implementing strategies to improve our organic search rankings
- Stay current on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed
- Fluent in Swedish, and an excellent writer and communicator
- Proven experience as a SEO Editor in the iGaming environment, particularly with casino and sports betting
- Experience in content planning
- Experienced in working within digital content writing (iGaming industry a plus)
- Flawless writer with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated experience in managing online content
- Basic knowledge of HTML, SEO and website usability
- Journalistic background
- Knowledgeable of conversion-oriented copywriting tactics
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Experience with common SEO and digital marketing tools i.e. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
- Flexible work environment and home office available
- Home office allowance
- Gym & Leisure Allowance
- All the hardware and software you need to be successful
- Regular company events and social outings, activities, Spot Awards and a Monthly Social Club
- Access to courses for Personal and Career Development
- Company Paid Volunteer Day