AdOps Executive - Italian Market
Gambling.com Group (Nasdaq: GAMB) is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing team in Europe. Through a portfolio of brands -- including flagship website Gambling.com, as well as Bookies.com and the new Casinos.com -- Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content featuring expert analysis, independent reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
The Group over its 16-year history has positioned itself as one of Europe’s premier performance marketing companies and is one of the leaders in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. The Group has won nearly every award in the gambling affiliate industry for sports and casino, most recently winning SBC Casino Affiliate of the Year and EGR Sports Affiliate in 2022, and is a two-time winner of the prestigious EGR Affiliate of the Year award.
Europe remains a key market of focus for the Group as it continues its period of exciting growth in 2023. The Group has offices in Dublin, its EU headquarters, Malta, Serbia and the UK.
- Support effective advertising of our Italian clients in Casino, Sportsbook and other Gambling industry verticals via our affiliate marketing platforms
- Manage the end-to-end client branding process from initial setup of affiliate partners on our websites through to ongoing maintenance of those client’s promotions and services across multiple sites, geos and online casino products
- Communicate and coordinate with internal stakeholders in multiple disciplines and levels of seniority to achieve both departmental and company goals
- Complete project work that will benefit the company by delivering efficiencies across a wide range of areas
- Native Italian
- Online gambling industry experience preferred
- Understanding of web technologies and content management systems a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- A self-starter: The successful candidate will need to be able to take a high-level view of existing processes, identify solutions and drive the implementation of solutions to these problems