Account Manager-Italian Market
Gambling.com Group (Nasdaq: GAMB) is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing team in Europe. Through a portfolio of brands -- including flagship website Gambling.com, as well as Bookies.com and the new Casinos.com -- Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content featuring expert analysis, independent reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
The Group over its 16-year history has positioned itself as one of Europe’s premier performance marketing companies and is one of the leaders in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. The Group has won nearly every award in the gambling affiliate industry for sports and casino, most recently winning SBC Casino Affiliate of the Year and EGR Sports Affiliate in 2022, and is a two-time winner of the prestigious EGR Affiliate of the Year award.
Europe remains a key market of focus for the Group as it continues its period of exciting growth in 2023. The Group has offices in Dublin, its EU headquarters, Malta, Serbia, Finland and the UK.
- Manage and develop affiliate deals with multiple partners, ensuring a strong and
mutually beneficial partnership.
- Build and nurture relationships with partners, providing support, guidance, feedback
(Brand reports) to help them optimize their marketing efforts.
- Evaluate partner performance based on key performance indicators (KPIs) and
provide insights and recommendations to improve results.
- Sell advertising inventory to partners who wish to increase their exposure on our sites
- Interpret and understand key performance indicators to make informed business
decisions and drive growth.
- Administer Gambling.com Group's affiliate accounts, ensuring all accounts, affiliate
links, and deals/campaigns are up to date and accurately recorded across the groups
internal systems, Genesis/CRM.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, and creative, to
collect marketing materials, optimize campaign performance, and align goals.
- Take ownership and manage designated GEOs (geographical regions) for affiliate
partnerships, understanding that optimization strategies may vary per property/geo
due to differences in products, conversion rates, and customer value.
- Stay updated on the latest regulations, market intelligence, and player values in the
designated GEOs to ensure compliance and maximize opportunities.
- Negotiate and manage deal rates with partners in the designated GEOs.
- Own and maintain intel on designated GEOs, ensuring that market data per
market/geo is made available to the entire business for commercial and compliance
- Provide regular high-level reports on the designated GEOs, including news,
developments, market trends, and competitor analysis.
- Ensure that client information and intelligence are made available to respective
verticals within the organization, enabling seamless collaboration and alignment
- Take ownership and actively manage event-based campaigns with operators for your
designated GEOs, ensuring all news pieces are efficiently commercialized.
- 2-3 Years Account Management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Native Italian
- Online gambling industry experience preferred
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Target driven and goal oriented
- Proven track record in establishing strong, long lasting client relationships
- Team player
- Open to travel