Account Payable Assistant-Serbia
Gambling.com Group is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing Finance team in Europe. Through a portfolio of brands, including flagship website Gambling.com, Casinos.com, Bookmakers.co.uk and many more, Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content, including expert analysis, reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
The Group has positioned itself as one of Europe’s primary performance marketing companies and is one of the leaders in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. In 2021, GDC successfully completed an initial public offering (IPO) on the Nasdaq Global Market in New York, making it the first online gambling affiliate publicly traded in the United States. The Group also was named Affiliate of the Year at the prestigious EGR Operator Awards, becoming only the second two-time winner of the award.
- Processing of purchase invoices and other expenses with appropriate documentation and approval
- Preparing the payment-run in line with the finance calendar
- Verification and reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Communicating with business teams on status of invoice payments
- Liaising with vendors in a professional manner for invoice settlements
- Ensuring all required AP reports are produced and submitted to the AP lead on time.
- Recording and reconciling invoice and other payments from the bank account
- Maintain financial controls on all processes to meet SOX requirements.
- Support the Finance team in design, testing and roll-out of financial reporting
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in Accounts Payable or similar role
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact well with management and key internal stakeholders.
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills to reconcile vendor accounts.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience with an Oracle ERP System an advantage
- Ability to work independently with high attention to detail.
- The ability to work at a pace that matches the requirement of a fast-moving business.