Account Receivable Administrator-Serbia
Gambling.com Group is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing Finance team in Europe. Through a portfolio of brands, including flagship website Gambling.com, Casinos.com, Bookmakers.co.uk and many more, Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content, including expert analysis, reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
The Group has positioned itself as one of Europe’s primary performance marketing companies and is one of the leaders in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. In 2021, GDC successfully completed an initial public offering (IPO) on the Nasdaq Global Market in New York, making it the first online gambling affiliate publicly traded in the United States. The Group also was named Affiliate of the Year at the prestigious EGR Operator Awards, becoming only the second two-time winner of the award.
- Effectively manage and prioritize a portfolio of accounts, monitor payments, and take appropriate actions to collect outstanding amounts in a timely manner
- Drive query resolution through close liaison with all other internal departments and customers as appropriate
- Professional communication with all customers through portals, email, and phone
- Reconciliation & clear down of high-volume accounts
- Recording and reconciling payments received in the bank accounts
- Production of account status reports for overview to major stakeholders
- Documenting processes and procedures in line with SOX requirements
- Provide process overview and supporting documentation for audit queries
- Maintain financial controls on all processes to meet SOX requirements
- Support the Finance team in design, testing and roll-out of financial reporting
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in a credit control function in a similar role
- Ability to reconcile complex debtor accounts and report accurately & timely
- The ability to work at a pace that matches the requirement of a fast-moving business.
- Highly literate in MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Sheets
- Clear & professional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in NetSuite and or in the industry is an advantage