Casino News Producer
Gambling.com Group (Nasdaq: GAMB) is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing team in Europe. Through a portfolio of brands -- including flagship website Gambling.com, as well as Bookies.com and the new Casinos.com -- Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content featuring expert analysis, independent reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
The Group over its 16-year history has positioned itself as one of Europe’s premier performance marketing companies and is one of the leaders in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. The Group has won nearly every award in the gambling affiliate industry for sports and casino, most recently winning SBC Casino Affiliate of the Year and EGR Sports Affiliate in 2022, and is a two-time winner of the prestigious EGR Affiliate of the Year award.
Europe remains a key market of focus for the Group as it continues its period of exciting growth in 2023. The Group has offices in Dublin, its EU headquarters, and Malta.
We are looking for a Casino Games Producer to work on our Gambling.com Group casino websites with a focus on sourcing, editing, writing and publishing high-quality casino news content. The person in the role should be responsible for the publication of our news content for our website platforms including quality control, ideation and reporting to stakeholders on results. This role sits within our PR and News teams but consistently works cross-functionally with our product sales, design, social and SEO teams to create the perfect user experience and remain aligned with core company goals.
- Editing and publishing commissioned articles in a timely fashion to maximize commercial goals and company strategies.
- Working with management and other editors and producers to develop a strategy and schedule for content across Casino website to align with company KPIs and strategic goals.
- Working with editing team to promote content and brand across social platforms.
- Sourcing / management and retention of freelancers & commission of high-quality original content
- Working alongside PR team to create pitch-friendly headlines
- Independently sourcing additional news information through research/enquiries to add to existing content.
- Working with stakeholders and product owners to deliver original content that aligns with product updates and website development.
- Optimizing copy and data within content created using knowledge of SEO and internal company SEO teams, persuasion, or branding, depending on the occasion.
- Working between product, SEO, marketing, Ops and Content Teams to ensure tone of voice and brand standards are met.
- Continually suggesting new and exciting ways to engage and form relationships through development of content.
- Contributing to ideation.
- On-page SEO and UX optimizations.
- Experience writing and editing copy for a wide array of news, marketing and content needs.
- Experience in editing and publishing management in an iGaming environment.
- Fluent in English, and an excellent writer and communicator.
- Experienced in working within digital content writing (Gambling industry a plus)
- Flawless writer with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated experience in managing online content.
- Demonstrated experience in creating content and editorial products.
- Knowledge of HTML and SEO.
- Background working with content in CMS
- Knowledgeable of conversion-oriented copywriting tactics
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Experience with common SEO and digital marketing tools i.e. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs
- Experience of HTML
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
- Flexible work environment and home office available
- Home office allowance
- Gym & Leisure Allowance
- All the hardware and software you need to be successful
- Regular company events and social outings, activities, Spot Awards and a Monthly Social Club
- Access to courses for Personal and Career Development
- Company Paid Volunteer Day