Content Editor - Italian
Gambling.com Group (Nasdaq: GAMB) is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing team in Europe. Through a portfolio of brands -- including flagship website Gambling.com, as well as Bookies.com and the new Casinos.com -- Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content featuring expert analysis, independent reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
The Group over its 16-year history has positioned itself as one of Europe’s premier performance marketing companies and is one of the leaders in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. The Group has won nearly every award in the gambling affiliate industry for sports and casino, most recently winning SBC Casino Affiliate of the Year and EGR Sports Affiliate in 2022, and is a two-time winner of the prestigious EGR Affiliate of the Year award.
Europe remains a key market of focus for the Group as it continues its period of exciting growth in 2023. The Group has offices in Dublin, its EU headquarters, and Malta.
- Editing & Publishing externally commissioned content in a timely fashion to maximize commercial goals and company strategies.
- Liaising with freelancers & the continued commission of high-quality original content for our Italian speaking platforms.
- Manage and account for freelancer budget and resources. Report to stakeholders on freelancer activity, commercial KPI’s and suggest process improvements were merited for implementation.
- Content editing and publishing via our CMS and optimizing for on page SEO results.
- Optimize copy and data within content created using knowledge of SEO and internal company SEO teams, persuasion, or branding, depending on the occasion.
- Continually suggest new and exciting ways to engage and form relationships through development of content, freelancer management and internal practices and be part of communal voice for strategic planning and ideation with larger content and product teams.
- Experience working with online content across a Casino, Poker or Gambling environment.
- Enthusiastic about the Casino and Gambling industry.
- Native Italian, and a flawless writer and communicator with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Experience with HTML, Content Management Systems and Digital Publishing.
- Knowledgeable of SEO techniques and best practices.
- Experience in creating content and editorial products.
- Knowledgeable of conversion-oriented copywriting tactics.
- Experience with common SEO and digital marketing tools e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, etc.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
- Flexible work environment and home office available
- Home office allowance
- Gym & Leisure Allowance
- All the hardware and software you need to be successful
- Regular company events and social outings, activities, Spot Awards and a Monthly Social Club
- Access to courses for Personal and Career Development
- Company Paid Volunteer Day