SEO Content Specialist (DACH Market)
Gambling.com Group is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing team in Europe. Through a portfolio of brands, Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content, including expert analysis, reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
The Group over its 16-year history has positioned itself as one of Europe’s primary performance marketing companies and is one of the leaders in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. The Group in 2021 completed a successful initial public offering (IPO) on the Nasdaq Global Market in New York, making it the first online gambling affiliate publicly traded in the United States. The Group also was named Affiliate of the Year at the prestigious EGR Operator Awards, becoming only the second two-time winner of the award.
We are looking for a Native German SEO Content Specialist to work across our Gambling.com Group websites. The person in this role should be responsible for the optimization of copy and landing pages for search engine optimization, performing ongoing optimization research; researching, and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.
This role sits within our DACH Content Team but consistently works cross-functionally with our product sales, design, marketing teams to create the perfect user experience and remain aligned with core company goals. Proficiency in English is therefore essential for this position.
- Research and execute topic-driven SEO content analysis for the DACH market and assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content.
- Develop evergreen and time-sensitive SEO content strategies across our suite of German language websites.
- Optimize copy, landing pages and data within content created using knowledge of SEO and internal company SEO teams, persuasion, or branding, depending on the occasion.
- Execute tests, collect, and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum organic visibility and clicks.
- Work between product, SEO, marketing, Ops and Content Teams to ensure tone of voice and brand standards are met.
- Continually suggest new and exciting ways to engage and form relationships through development of content, freelancer management and internal practices and be part of communal voice for strategic planning and ideation with larger content and product teams.
- Continually review and assess our websites’ E- E-A-T.
- On-page SEO and UX optimizations.
- Track impact of SEO Content initiatives.
- Competitor analysis.
- Assist with the development and implementation of PR SEO and link building strategy.
- Fluent in German, and a flawless writer and communicator with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Experience in creating content and content optimization.
- Experience of HTML, Content CMS systems and Digital Publishing.
- Experience working in cross-functionally with other teams and stakeholders.
- Knowledgeable of SEO techniques and best practices,
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Knowledgeable of conversion-oriented copywriting tactics.
- Experience with common SEO and digital marketing tools i.e., Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Solid basic Excel skills.