Gambling.com Group (Nasdaq: GAMB) is looking for exceptional talent interested in the fast-paced, fast-growth online sports betting and online gambling industry in the U.S. The Group operates a portfolio of websites -- including its flagship Gambling.com and sports betting brand Bookies.com, as well as a variety of state-specific websites such as NewYorkBets.com, BetArizona.com and BetOhio.com. These help consumers navigate legal online sports betting and gambling options with expert analysis, independent reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
With over half of U.S. states now offering legal, regulated sports betting, and plenty more poised to do so in 2023 and beyond, the North American market is expected to be the future of the global online gambling industry. The Group’s acquisitions of RotoWire.com and BonusFinder.com and media partnerships with Gannett and the McClatchy Company in the last 12 months have strengthened its position in North America and positioned the Group for significant growth.
As the first and only online gambling affiliate publicly traded in the U.S., the Group has won nearly every award in the gambling affiliate industry for sports and casino -- most recently winning SBC North America Sports Affiliate of the Year in 2023 -- and is a two-time winner of the prestigious EGR Global Affiliate of the Year award. The Group has a growing U.S. HQ in Charlotte, North Carolina, with offices in Tampa, Florida and Madison, Wisconsin as well.
We are looking for an experienced Legal Compliance Administrator to assist our legal team.
- Oversee the organization and management of the Legal Department’s U.S. physical and electronic files.
- Oversee the management and tracking of U.S. legal matter intake and contract management process.
- Review of U.S. contracts and certain template agreements.
- Assist in Legal Department activities such as collecting relevant information, agreement terms and documents from stakeholders for ongoing U.S. and North America based projects, negotiations, and open legal questions
- Assist the Legal Department and business teams and with U.S. gaming regulatory filings and gaming licensing matters.
- Support the filing and maintenance of corporate records, including state filings, business licenses, shareholder records, board meeting minutes, and corporate resolutions.
- Support various administrative aspects of the U.S. business.
- Identify workflows, process improvements and automation opportunities for the legal organization.
- Mid-longer term, manage and track outside counsel spend and matter management, oversee vendor management, and implement software tools and other legal department technology solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Paralegal certification or 3-5+ years of experience in U.S.-listed corporate in-house or at a large law firm preferred.
- Superior written and oral communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with a global gambling, online gaming (social mobile or real money), or technology company is a plus.
- Knowledge of basic legal and litigation terminology and principles.
- Familiarity with Workiva and/or other online SEC filing software products is a plus.
- Knowledge of basic contract clauses, drafting, legal routing processes and contract lifecycle management.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, Office 365, Adobe, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and other applications, including ability to manipulate PDFs.
- Demonstrated ability to create workflows and process improvements.
- Experience with software for contract lifecycle management and external counsel management in expectations of longer-term projects.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
- Flexible work environment and home office available
- Home office allowance
- Gym & Leisure Allowance
- All the hardware and software you need to be successful
- Regular company events and social outings, activities, Spot Awards and a Monthly Social Club
- Access to courses for Personal and Career Development
- Company Paid Volunteer Day