Do you want to enable the world’s largest brands to “do the right thing” while putting your product management skills to use? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, flexible, and multicultural team environment? If yes, then we have an exciting opportunity for you on our team!
We are seeking a dynamic and driven Product Manager to lead the team that will undertake the product, "Campaigns." The Product Manager for Campaigns will play a role in leading a team, shaping the product's future, and ensuring the satisfaction of our customers. The strategic vision and hands-on approach will directly impact the growth and success of our product.
- Lead and manage a talented team of two developers and one designer, fostering collaboration, creativity, and a shared commitment to product excellence.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to the team, facilitating their professional growth and ensuring their work aligns with the product's objectives.
- Product Growth:
- Drive the expansion of the Campaigns product by identifying and capitalizing on upsell and cross-sell opportunities. Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop strategies that maximize revenue and customer engagement.
- Conduct market research to stay ahead of industry trends, competitive offerings, and customer demands, leveraging this knowledge to refine and enhance the product roadmap.
- Customer-Centric Approach:
- Develop a deep understanding of our current customers' pain points, needs, and desires. Regularly engage with customers to gather feedback, analyze usage patterns of our 57 customers that are using Campaigns, and identify areas for improvement.
- Translate customer insights into actionable product enhancements, collaborating closely with the development team to implement solutions that resonate with users.
- Bug Resolution and Issue Management:
- Take ownership of resolving bugs and issues within the Campaigns product. Collaborate with the development team to prioritize, troubleshoot, and implement timely fixes to ensure a good customer experience.
- Communicate transparently with customers regarding bug resolutions, keeping them informed about progress and maintaining their confidence in the product.
- Proven experience in product management, preferably in the software industry.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, with a track record of managing cross-functional teams to deliver exceptional products.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, coupled with a data-driven approach to decision.
- Knowledge of SaaS platforms.
- Experience in the Compliance and Ethics industry is considered a plus
- Knowledge of delivery and discovery techniques
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Act with integrity, and when you see wrongdoing, you speak up.
- Are curious, open-minded, and result-oriented with a focus on business outcomes and user experience
- Take ownership of your work and when you provide input and feedback; it's constructive, positive, and aimed at productively resolving challenges.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, plus share/stock options.
- Excellent growth opportunities.
- Flexible working hours, hybrid work set-up.
- Contribute to a truly important cause - building an ethical and compliant business space around the globe.
- A real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
- Great office space and central location in the heart of Copenhagen near Kongens Have.
- Social activities: yoga sessions, book clubs, movie nights, DHL runs, Friday bars, office parties, and much, much more.
- Amazing lunch, free soft drinks, fruit, snacks, and great coffee.
Founded by a Danish human rights activist in 2004; today GAN is a global company with a highly diverse team spanning a wide range of both professional and cultural backgrounds - from compliance lawyers and researchers to technology experts, designers, and developers-across our offices in NYC, Copenhagen, and London.
GAN’s unique setup within the compliance software industry and its extraordinary team helped GAN revolutionize the compliance space and raise venture capital from leading firms such as Edison Ventures and Aquiline Capital Partners.
GAN’s completely integrated and intuitive platform is trusted by many of the world’s leading brands such as Live Nation, Rolls-Royce, and FIFA to help them better manage their compliance activities all in one place. Read more at www.ganintegrity.com
GAN Integrity is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that every employee has the right to work in a positive, collaborative atmosphere that promotes equal opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices.
By submitting your application, you agree that GAN Integrity may collect your personal data for recruiting and related purposes. GAN Integrity's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information GAN Integrity may process, where GAN Integrity may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over GAN Integrity's use of your personal information.
We are conducting interviews on an ongoing basis, therefore we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.