Senior Corporate IT & Security Lead
GoHenry is a London and New York-based fintech company that pioneered the youth fintech and financial education category. We are on a mission to make every kid smart with money and to delight our community of 2 million parents, kids, and teens with innovative, market-leading tools to help parents raise financially healthy kids.
GoHenry offers a debit card and app for kids and teens and companion apps for the family, with in-app tools for sending money, automating allowance, managing chores, setting savings goals, giving to charity, and in-app financial education lessons where kids can watch videos, take quizzes and earn points & badges. This is all designed to help kids and teens build good money habits that will last a lifetime.
We are looking for a Senior Corporate IT and Security Lead to join our London-based team, with some travel to our Farnborough and Lymington offices. The role will be within a combined Desktop / Corporate IT support and Cyber Security/Information Security team; It will demand skills drawn from both areas. Initially, It is envisaged that there with be a 60% Corporate IT Versus 40% IT Security split but no day is the same so that will change.
The successful candidate will:
- be highly organized
- have project management experience, especially in implementation of Corporate IT SAAS applications, OS upgrades and office moves etc.
- 5+ years’ experience of supporting Windows and Mac desktop OS and hardware.
- Experience of user provisioning, scripting (Powershell and Bash) and IAM (ideally in Google Workspace+).
- Have good diagnostic and vendor management skills.
Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Manage the day-to-day Desktop & Corporate IT environment:
- Maintain and update the MDM solutions (Ninja and Jamf)
- Control Hardware Asset Management, Device issuance and return procedures.
- Ensure that GoHenry’s MDM and MDR software are on all devices;
- Ensure our OS builds are hardened and secure.
- Ensure that the Desktop Software portfolio matches the company needs whilst minimizing costs/duplication.
- Software licenses are kept up to date and appropriate for our usage.
- Controlled/authorised use of SaaS management solutions by SSO and eventual CASB implementation.
- Ticket management and IT service management:
- Be the first point of contact for incidents, defects and service requests relating to Corporate IT.
- Ensure that IT is managed to SLA and within budgets.
- Ensure support/ticket systems are enhanced and maintained to support the role.
- Support our Jira solutions.
- Report on appropriate metrics.
- Provide IT support to all GoHenry staff and offices:
- Assist the Information Security Team:
- Windows 11/10 to an expert level
- Mac OS to an expert level
- Google Workplace
- Networking knowledge – TCP/IP, VPNs, and firewalls
- MDM - endpoint management and remote access
- Jira/Confluence - Ticket and knowledge system.
- Managing SaaS applications
- SSO - Single Sign On and SAML federation with Google and OKTA
- Crowdstrike MDR
- Strong communication skills
- A good knowledge of IT operating systems and infrastructure
- Hands-on experience of installing IT hardware and software
- Good time management
- Confident to work independently and take decisions.
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact, and diplomacy when dealing with difficult situations
- Previous experience in an operational management role
- High attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Most of all – must have the drive and enthusiasm to make the operation effective and best-in-class. And to deputize for the Head of Security, when required
- goFlex - flexible working that lets you choose how (& where) you work best (office / home / a mix of both)
- 33 days of holiday (including public holidays)
- An additional birthday day off
- Family-friendly leave policies
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Westfield Cash Health Plan (for you and your children)
- Westfield surgery plan after 3 years’ service
- Westfield Rewards (receive discounts at over 600 retailers)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training opportunities to further develop your craft
- Choose your own equipment
We are proud to say...
- We help over two million members improve their money skills every single day.
- We are one of Tech Track’s top 50 fastest growing UK companies.
- We were nominated for ‘Best Personal Finance App’ at the British Bank Awards 2020.
- We were voted 'Best Children's Financial Provider' at the British Bank Awards 2021.
- Our kids and parents have donated over £200,000 of their own money to NSPCC via their GoHenry accounts.
- We won the Kids' Cards category of Finder's Customer Satisfaction Awards 2022.
GoHenry is an equal opportunity employer, and we are on a mission to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace. Individuals seeking employment at GoHenry are considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Want to join our mission?
If GoHenry sounds like a place you would like to be, please apply using the link below.