Customer Service Representative (Part-Time UK)
Please note: This position is known as a 'Member Services Agent' internally at GoHenry.
GoHenry is a London and New York-based fintech company that pioneered the youth fintech and financial education category.
We are on a mission to make every kid smart with money and to delight our community of 2 million parents, kids, and teens with innovative, market-leading tools to help parents raise financially healthy kids. GoHenry offers a debit card and app for kids and teens and companion apps for the family, with in-app tools for sending money, automating allowance, managing chores, setting savings goals, giving to charity, and in-app financial education lessons where kids can watch videos, take quizzes and earn points & badges. This is all designed to help kids and teens build good money habits that will last a lifetime.
The shifts available are:
- Option 1: Fri & Sat 8-4 (15hrs)
- Option 2: Sun & Mon 8-4 (15hrs)
- Option 3: Mon 9:30 - 2:30, Fri 2-7, & Sat 9-2 (15hrs)
We may be able to flex these shift patterns to support the right candidates' availability.
Starting salary of £22,880 (prorated as a part-time position) with the opportunity to grow through our salary bands.
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Member Services Agent to join our Member Services Team who are here for our members 8am – 10pm, Monday - Sunday.
Your role will primarily be to provide a consistent, friendly, knowledgeable, and over-all efficient customer service experience to both the parents and children holding GoHenry accounts.
What you’ll do:
- Using GoHenry systems to answer email, phone & Live Chat queries
- Prompt attention to queries and comments made via social media
- Answering general technical queries about the GoHenry website and mobile app
- Answering queries regarding customer statements and financial activity
- Providing a friendly, helpful advice to both parent and child account holders
- Administrative tasks (monitoring risk alerts, one-off tasks etc.)
- Support Member Services Management
- Customer callbacks
- Responding to Social Media contacts in Facebook & Twitter & Instagram
What we’re looking for:
You tick each of our three of our Member Service Agents-must-haves:
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent phone manner
- You’ve been where we are about to go:
- Ability to be flexible in a role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Happy working in a committed, busy, team environment
- Good technical skills – happy to learn new systems
- Working knowledge of Excel & Word
As a person, you are a self-starter who is motivated, welcomes challenges, seeks feedback from others, and asks “how can I help” and then “how can we make this better”, shows perseverance on long-term goals, and generally goes above and beyond in their work.
Performance-related reward scheme – we are hot on keeping you incentivised and motivated whilst appreciating you also with rewards ranging from £500 to £1,000 based on 3 months' consecutive results.
What we are offering:
- 30 days of holiday (including all but 3 public hols).
- Your Birthday Day off
- Excellent Induction with ongoing learning and development throughout your career
- Free tea, coffee, and loads of fruit
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and Workplace Pension
- Helpful and collaborative team where your ideas are welcomed
- Great Company days out, incentives such as our legendary Christmas parties and Company meet up!
- Long Service awards - 3 years and 5 years
- Family-Friendly leave policies
- Discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, and shopping via Westfield rewards membership
- Workplace pension scheme
- Flu Jab
- Death in service – 4x your annual salary from month 1
- Enhanced maternity leave – 20 weeks full basic pay after 2 years’ service and 26 weeks full basic pay after 3 years’ service
- Paternity leave – 2 weeks full basic pay from month 1, and 4 weeks full basic pay after probation
- Westfield Cash Health Plan* (for you and your children)
○ £100 pa* towards Physiotherapy, Acupuncture, Osteopathy, Homeopathy and Chiropractic Treatment can be used as any one or combination of treatments you or your dependent children
○ £100 pa* towards Acupressure, Allergy Testing/Food Intolerance Testing, Aromatherapy, Hypnotherapy, Indian Head Massage, Nutritional Therapy, Reflexology, Reiki, and Sports Massage. Can be used as any one or a combination of treatments
○ For you and you dependent children
■ £150 pa* optical fees each
■ £375 pa* consultation fees each
■ £100 pa* dental fees each
- Westfield surgery plan after 3 years’ service
- Westfield Rewards (receive discounts at over 600 retailers)
- Mental health platform – Open up
- 5 days annual leave carry over
We’re on a mission to help every kid be good with money. Our goal? Create generations of independent, confident young adults, armed with money skills that will set them up for life.
How we do it;
We place the power in the hands of young people, giving them the tools they need to master the financial ropes for themselves. They can spend, save, earn and give with GoHenry’s prepaid debit card and app – because learning through doing really works (and it’s more fun!). All while our unique built-in controls give parents total peace of mind.
We’re proud to say...
- We help over one million members improve their money skills every single day.
- We’re one of Tech Track’s top fastest-growing UK companies.
- We were nominated for ‘Best Personal Finance App’ at the British Bank Awards 2020.
- We were voted 'Best Children's Financial Provider' at the British Bank Awards 2021.
- Our kids and parents have donated over £200,000 of their own money to NSPCC via their GoHenry accounts
- We won the Kids' Cards category of Finder's Customer Satisfaction Awards 2022
GoHenry is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re on a mission to foster a diverse & inclusive workplace. Individuals seeking employment at GoHenry are considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
But we’re still growing, and that’s why we need you.
Want to join our mission?
If GoHenry sounds like a place you’d like to be, please apply using the link below.