Senior Regulatory & Compliance Manager
GoHenry is a UK-based fintech company created by parents to pioneer financial education for kids and teens. We’ve been operating in the US since 2018 and last year moved into Europe by joining forces with French fintech company Pixpay. Earlier this year we merged with the leading US investing app, Acorns. Together, Acorns, Pixpay, and GoHenry have over 6 million members across 5 countries.
GoHenry offers a debit card and app for kids and teens and companion apps for the family; with in-app tools for sending money, automating allowances, managing chores, setting savings goals, giving to charity, and in-app financial education lessons where kids can watch videos, take quizzes, and earn points and badges. This is all designed to help kids and teens build good money habits that last a lifetime and to support our mission – to make every kid smart with money.
We're looking for a Senior Regulatory and Compliance Manager to work within our Legal and Compliance team, working cross-functionally to support across GoHenry. This role is hands-on and you'll have the opportunity to shape and impact both our regulatory and compliance operations here at GoHenry.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Working as part of a small Legal, Regulatory and Compliance team to ensure we remain fully compliant, and that the organisation is enabled to launch new products and features
- Working across the organisation to identify key regulatory blockers and challenges and deliver solutions to support new product developments
- Identify key regulatory and compliance prioritises, mapping and monitoring these against our obligations and industry best practices
- Manage and oversee organisational-wide compliance activities
- Supporting on the application of new authorisations and licences, with the FCA and other regulatory bodies
- Leading on on key regulatory and compliance projects
- Demonstrable experience in financial regulations and compliance within an FCA regulated financial service
- Working knowledge of FCA regulations and standards such as Consumer Duty, EMI, and MiFID
- Experience of applying for or working with the FCA on authorisations or registrations (EMI and MiFID experience highly preferred)
- Broad compliance knowledge, across a range of financial service products (investment product experience preferred)
- Experience of working to compliance requirements, including drafting and implementing frameworks
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to take complex regulation and make it understandable to a wider audience
- Ability to solve complex problems through your application of regulatory and compliance knowledge
- A willingness to be hands on, as part of a small cross-functional team
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- An additional day off on your birthday (or any other day in the same week)
- Flexible Public Holidays
- Family-friendly leave policies
- Death in service – 4x your annual salary from month 1
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Leave.
- Westfield Cash Health Plan (for you and your children)
- Westfield surgery plan after 3 years’ service
- Westfield Rewards (receive discounts at over 600 retailers)
- Mental health platform – Open up
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training opportunities to further develop your craft
- Choose your own equipment
GoHenry is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re on a mission to foster a diverse & inclusive workplace. Individuals seeking employment at GoHenry are considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Want to join our mission?
If GoHenry sounds like a place you’d like to be, please apply using the link below.