Customer Service Representative (Full-Time US).
Please note: This position is known as a 'Member Services Agent' internally at GoHenry.
GoHenry is a UK-based fintech company created by parents to pioneer financial education. More recently, GoHenry moved into Europe and the US by joining forces with French fintech company PixPay and US investing app, Acorns.
Together, Acorns, PixPay, and GoHenry have over 6 million members across 5 countries. GoHenry offers a debit card and app for kids and teens and companion apps for the family, with in-app tools for sending money, automating allowance, managing chores, setting savings goals, giving to charity, and in-app financial education lessons where kids can watch videos, take quizzes and earn points & badges. This is all designed to help kids and teens build good money habits that will last a lifetime.
Starting salary of £24,960 with the opportunity to grow through our salary bands.
This is a full-time (37.5 hours a week), permanent role working either:
Option1: Tuesday-Saturday 2pm-10pm
Option 2: Sunday-Thursdday 2pm-10pm
We appreciate people have lives to live outside of work and so we want to help you wherever we can. If, for example, you have a school run to do or you have classes yourself, we can look to amend a shift slightly to support life better!
We are looking for a confident and customer-orientated Member Services Agent to join our team. We are 100% office-based, offering fixed shifts so you know what you are working won’t change each week.
We are available for our US GoHenry members from 2pm to 10pm, 7 days a week.
What you’ll do:
- You will be our customer's first point of contact, communicating with them via phone calls, in-app chats, and emails as the core part of your job role.
- You will listen and determine the facts, using our systems to decide how best you can help and deliver the right resolution.
- You will answer customer queries relating to the financial activity on their accounts, how to use the service, and problem-solve any issues they have.
- You will provide our customers with the tools to help themselves by walking them through our App functions.
- You will promote our product features to ensure they are getting the best from using GoHenry.
Who we’re looking for:
- Someone who is confident, passionate, and ready to be a part of a diverse and dynamic team.
- An ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly with established technical skills to support this.
- You will have transferable customer service skills from a contact centre, financial services, retail, or hospitality environment.
- A high standard of written and verbal English.
- Comfortable navigating multiple systems whilst verbally explaining and guiding our customers to positive resolutions.
- A passion for building great rapport and providing a fantastic experience that really makes a difference to our customers
- You are self-driven to work towards performance targets
What’s in it for you:
All the essentials you would expect including a workplace pension plan, 30 days of holiday (including all but 3 public holidays), and a cash health plan.
We also provide:
- An excellent Induction and onboarding program with ongoing learning and development throughout your career
- A performance-related reward scheme ranging from £500 to £1,000 every 6 months
- Physical and Mental Wellbeing support and platforms for you and your family
- Breakfast and snacks every day
- Great company events local and abroad!
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity leave
- Salary Sacrifice options
- Your Birthday Day off
- Westfield rewards
- 5 days annual leave carry-over
We’re on a mission to help every kid be good with money. Our goal? Create generations of independent, confident young adults, armed with money skills that will set them up for life.
How we do it;
We place the power in the hands of young people, giving them the tools, they need to master the financial ropes for themselves. They can spend, save, earn, and give with GoHenry’s prepaid debit card and app – because learning through doing really works (and it’s more fun!). All while our unique built-in controls give parents total peace of mind.
We’re proud to say...
- We ranked #38 in Newsweek's Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces in the UK in 2023
- We’re one of Tech Track’s top 50 fastest-growing UK companies.
- We won Finders Kid’s Cards Customer Satisfaction Awards in 2022 and 2023.
- We won the Tech for Good award at the Better Society Awards 2023
- Our kids and parents have donated over £500,000 of their own money to NSPCC via their GoHenry accounts
But we’re still growing, and that’s why we need you.
GoHenry is an equal-opportunity employer, and we’re on a mission to foster a diverse & inclusive workplace. Individuals seeking employment at GoHenry are considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Want to join our mission?
If GoHenry sounds like a place you’d like to be, please apply using the link below.