Customer Service Team Manager
📍100% Office based (Farnborough) 💰£36,200 + Benefits
Hello, we’re GoHenry.
Our goal is to create generations of independent, confident young adults, armed with money skills that will set them up for life. We place the power in the hands of young people, giving them the tools they need to master the financial ropes for themselves. Kids learn to earn, save, give, & spend responsibly with our prepaid debit card & app – because learning through doing really works (and it’s more fun!). All the while our unique built-in controls give parents total peace of mind. We employ over 300 people across the UK & US.
What part will you play?
A vital one! As a Customer Service Team Manager, you will be supporting the continuous build of an excellent Customer Service Team & achieving our goal of providing the very best in service to our members in the UK & US. The successful candidate will need to be highly organised & comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with change as a constant companion, whilst putting the customer at the core of what they do.
This is a permanent full-time role (37.5 hours a week) with a fixed shift pattern offering peace of mind that your pattern won’t change each week. Working Monday-Friday 11:30-8pm.
How we will support you:
We will provide concentrated training as you build up your knowledge & system navigation skills before joining the main team. Depending on the hours you work this can take 6 to 10 weeks - we take the lead from your progress & confidence.
After that, we will provide regular training to ensure you are kept in the know & skilled to deal with the queries coming in. We genuinely want you to develop core, transferrable skills you can build a career on as well as offer you opportunities to gain certified qualifications should you want to.
What you need to join with:
- Supervisory/managerial experience in a contact centre environment, ideally for a financial product or service
- Experience confidently handling complaint escalations, or other complex customer issues using your patience, tact, & diplomacy.
- You have a passion for driving performance & delivering in a customer-first approach & target-orientated environment
- Someone who has strong problem-solving, organisational, decision-making, & communication skills
- You can work under pressure & embrace an environment of constant change
- You know how to provide constructive feedback, & develop a culture of continuous improvement
- Comfortable navigating multiple systems & confidence in learning & using other software
If this all sounds like the place you want to be, & you want to find out more about what it’s like working at GoHenry, then click here for our Working at GoHenry video, & here for the full job description & more info on what you can gain by joining the team.
We understand that finding that next job role can be hard work so we guarantee that no matter what you will always get a response from us. Our usual steps are to arrange a phone or video call with a member of our People Team & then an in-person interview at our office. We will communicate with you throughout.
Want to know more about GoHenry, the team, and our benefits?