Houwzer Field Agent (Part-time)
Part Time Field Agent
We are expecting growth in our New Jersey market and want to connect with wonderful agents to join our team later in the year! This is an exciting opportunity if you're newer to Real Estate and are eager to get your feet wet, or are someone who is looking for part time hours! The part time field agent works alongside a seasoned team of agents and will have opportunity for most agent-related job functions, though does not represent or negotiate on behalf of clients under contract. If you are looking for a place where you can make a positive difference for clients and are a valued team member, then this is the position for you. We are looking for mature and compassionate real estate agents to help us meet our goals, grow the company and allow for a harmonious environment. We offer mentorship and growth paths for agents at all different experience levels.
The Houwzer and Trelora teams recently merged in late 2022 - you can read more about this here - During the interview process, you will interact with team members from Houwzer and Trelora, as we are still integrating all of our systems and company information, so don't be confused by multiple email domains. We appreciate your flexibility and understanding where you may only see one company name.
Note: We love to get our team members across the country together from time to time so this role will may require occasional quarterly or annual travel.
Here's What You'll Do
The Field Agent will meet with prospective and existing clients by conducting listing / pricing consultations and showings. This individual will possess attributes that consistently include having fabulous communication skills, maintaining a positive attitude and work ethic, have superb attention to detail, be highly motivated to learn, be a self-starter, a dedicated team player and ultimately a ‘people person’ who is ready to show up and be the face of Houwzer.
- Conduct new business acquisition activities such as lead follow-up and appointment setting, home price valuation, and set expectations for onboarding with the Houwzer buying and selling program
- Report on sales activity/pipeline and book of business in our CRM /proprietary software.
- Develop new business opportunities with existing customers in order to expand our clientele and build our business
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support to increase sales opportunities.
- Become a pro at overcoming objections through the use of scripts and coaching, so that customers can identify our brokerages' professionalism and provide a value proposition.
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales metrics to ensure sales goals are met in an organized and timely fashion.
- Function as the customer’s first point of contact until the baton is passed to the listing or buy team.
- Never settle for the status quo; be an ambassador for Houwzer to disrupt the real estate industry and be a game-changer for streamlining the real estate process.
To Get in the Door, We Need You To Have
- Active New Jersey Real Estate License
- Foundational experience in real estate with a track record of winning business, exceeding objectives, and delighting customers
- Thrives working in a fast-paced, team-oriented, and tech environment, and has the ability to embrace new technologies and services
- Strong business acumen, professionalism, and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Must be tech-savvy and thrive in a modern approach to real estate
- Must have experience of how to obtain knowledge and trends of the real estate market in all local communities
- Experience managing sales and book of business using a CRM; Google Suite is preferred
- Minimum availability of flexible 20 hours per week, including weekends. Late afternoon hours strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively on a team
- People Person: An innate love for working and collaborating with people. Good at understanding strengths/preferences in others and will default to picking up the phone when needed.
- Attention to Detail: Thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. Monitors and checks work or information and plans and organizes time and resources efficiently.
- Customer Experience: Demonstrated ability in building and maintaining business relationships, professional written and verbal communication, customer advocacy, and altruism
- Digital Literacy: Understanding of relevant job systems, successful navigation of online and other digital resources to streamline processes. Demonstrated by mastery of leveraging existing technology, pursuit of discovering and mastering new systems, and understanding/use of social media to reach business goals.
- Accountability: Mastery of time management, critical thinking, problem-solving, and attention to detail. Ability to work under pressure while anticipating needs and acting proactively. Demonstrates organizational knowledge sharing/visibility and communication.
- Innovation and Creativity: Mastery of conceptualizing and brainstorming creative solutions, content creation, and leading experimental or "outside of the box" initiatives.
- Growth Mindset: Mastery of inter and intra-departmental collaboration, flexibility to adapt to changing team and company needs, and staying on top of industry best practices.
Compensation & Perks!
- $25.00/hr + Commission eligible
- Paid Drive Time
- License hung with brokerage
- Paid MLS & Realtor Association Fees
Who is Houwzer?
At Houwzer, our vision is to become the best real estate company in, and for, the world. We’re the first certified BCorp in the real estate industry, and we pride ourselves on being a next-generation brokerage and home services company built around our clients and their experiences. What exactly does this look like? Well, it looks like paying our amazing real estate agents and mortgage advisors a steady salary and setting them up for success with training and administrative support. It also looks like offering a one-stop-shop experience to homeowners, guiding them seamlessly through the entire transaction with less stress. Houwzer helps homeowners save when they sell and trust when they buy because we give our agents the security to prioritize the unique needs of each client. We live up to the #HouwzerHype by keeping our focus on the quality of service we provide and valuing our team members and communities.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Houwzer, we have set out to become the best real estate company in, and for, the world. To be the best, it's crucial we have a variety of perspectives and approaches, which means we are building a team inclusive of different races, genders, ages, religions, identities, and experiences. Come see what the #HouwzerHype is all about. We'd love to have you here!
Something looks off?