Fully remote position
Preferred Locations: Central Time Zone or Eastern Time Zone
Who We Are:
K1X, a leading fintech company in the Information Technology and Services industry, is seeking a Senior Product Support to join our team. We specialize in tax technology and are backed by experts with decades of experience in the Financial Industry. At K1X, our aim is to revolutionize the K-1 experience by transitioning from a traditional analog-based process to a cutting-edge, all-digital experience through our innovative software solutions. This is a fully remote position that offers the flexibility to work from anywhere.
As a Sales Engineer, you’ll fill a key role in ensuring our prospects and customers have a high-quality sales experience by offering outside-the-box, innovative solutions to complex problems. We are strategic resources that provide support and leadership to sales in areas of strategy, solutioning, enablement, and pricing. Think of us as superheroes called into action when needed!
- Work alongside Sales as the ultimate product expert.
- Thoroughly understand all aspects of the K1x platform to offer innovative solutions to complex problems
- Be the trusted advisor to both prospects and customers to ensure they get the correct business value from our technology.
- Solution complex business and technical requirements and explain them in simple terms.
- Assist prospects and customers with Business Assessment (POCs, Pilots).
- Craft content to show customers how to leverage K1x for specific use cases.
- Help eliminate bottlenecks by working cross functionally (Sales, Customer Success, Support, Engineering) in order to get deals across the line.
- Contribute reusable assets to the Sales Engineering team and the company at-large.
- Collaborate closely with Product Marketing, Product Management and Engineering to share voice of the customer feedback in order to influence our product roadmap and GTM strategies.
- 4-6 years of client facing experience an accounting firm or equivalent
- 1-2 years of client facing experience in sales, client success, product, engineering or other technology or software related field strongly preferred in addition to accounting firm or equivalent experience
- CPA strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of IRS tax concepts such as IRS Forms and applications, taxable income and reporting.
- Working knowledge of general accounting concepts such as GAAP, tax provisions, and private vs. public company financial reporting in additional to IRS tax concepts
- Working knowledge of AI/ML concepts, data analytics, and APIs
- Working knowledge of SaaS software concepts
- Business understanding of GTM sales teams and processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Passion for technology and problem solving.
- Able to make the complex sound simple!
- Unlimited Vacation Policy + Sick Time + Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Fully Remote Opportunity
- Healthcare Benefits and 401K
- Growing Startup Culture