Remote · United States
Posted on Wednesday, March 30, 2022
Who we are:
Mediafly is the leading revenue enablement platform market-facing teams use to plan, predict, coach, and engage at the highest levels. Our unified suite of solutions create immersive buyer experiences; enable sellers to lead with value, allow managers to scale coaching, and empower leaders to forecast with confidence. In today’s unpredictable market, Mediafly is the key to delivering predictable efficient growth.
Mediafly is seeking a Lead Value Engineer to join our team. The Lead Value Engineer must have extensive financial modeling (cost-benefit/ROI/TCO) experience. Client and project management, technology, and financial analysis experience is required as experience working in a fast-paced environment is a plus. Mediafly offers a variety of value focused messaging, tools and programs for B2B solution providers and works with over 125 B2B Technology organizations including Databricks, Braze, Snowflake, IBM, ADP, Okta, Ping Identify, Coupa and Adobe. This person will report to the Director of Value Engineering and will be an important member of a growing team in a fast-paced organization.
Responsibilities of a Value Analyst:
- Have an expertise in value-based selling and lead our customers through collaborative engagements in the development of their value programs and value matrix
- Ensure customer satisfaction during the implementation of value programs and adoption of developed programs
- Capable of managing multiple client engagements and relationships
- Learn and understand Mediafly's Value Enablement Lifecycle and company positioning
- Build business case models which are updated through the customer journey
- Develop financial and ROI models to quantify the value of solutions and business cases
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel to create business cases and suggest edits to advanced models
- Capable of QA and testing to validate the work of others in peer reviews
- Support sales efforts including demonstrations of work examples and pre-sales discussion of Mediafly content in online presentations and occasional onsite visits
We would love to work with you if:
- You have at least 3+ years of value selling, management consulting, or finance experience
- Advanced Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and financial modeling experience
- Experience creating impactful business cases with compelling and visually appealing storytelling
- You have a desire to lead engagements for some of the most well-known names in business today
- You understand key financial indicators (ROI, NPV, IRR, Payback, Break-Even, and Financial Statements) and how they are calculated
- You have familiarity with Industry specific publications and the views of analyst firms such as Gartner, Forrester, IDC
- You enjoy working with customers to help them diagnose and solve complex business problems
- You enjoy helping business leaders achieve their firms goals and objectives
- You enjoy working with multiple customers at once across multiple industries
- You have strong interpersonal skills and customer relationship management experience
- You are comfortable/thrive in ambiguous and continuously changing environment
• Remote based in US
• Generous PTO
• Competitive Salary
• 401K Retirement Plan
• Transparent Career Paths
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• 12 Paid Holidays
• Paid Parental Leave
• Remote Stipend
Mediafly is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and encourage all interested individuals to apply.
We have over 170 employees located globally. Thanks to our commitment to employee experience, Mediafly has been recognized as a Best Place to Work from Crain's, Inc. and BuiltIn.
Mediafly's HQ is based in Chicago, IL.