Sr. Software Engineer - Intelligence360
Remote · United States
Posted on Tuesday, May 3, 2022
Who we are:
Mediafly is the leading revenue enablement platform market-facing teams use to plan, predict, coach, and engage at the highest levels. Our unified suite of solutions create immersive buyer experiences; enable sellers to lead with value, allow managers to scale coaching, and empower leaders to forecast with confidence. In today’s unpredictable market, Mediafly is the key to delivering predictable efficient growth.
Read this first: Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply when they check every box. If you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please apply. We'd love to have a chat to see what skills/experiences you are able to bring to this team.
Mediafly is seeking a Software Engineer to help us build out our integrations and data pipeline architecture.
Responsibilities of a Senior Software Engineer:
- You will be working with a team of experienced engineers to develop integrations and data-processing solutions using Node.js and Python
- You will create admin user experiences to help customers control their data flow using the React framework
- You will be helping your team implement modern best practices in areas such as application architecture, database design and maintenance, CI/CD pipelines, automated testing, and scaling cloud based applications
- You will have ownership over major product features, yet work closely enough with other team members to avoid major “silos of knowledge”
- You will work collaboratively with other designers, software engineers, and product owners to help see features through from idea to release
You will be successful in this role if:
- You are a highly motivated coder with at least 5+ years of professional experience
- You have a passion for building and scaling modern architectures to process terabytes of data
- You are interested in working in Node.js, Python to drive ML models
- You are interested in working with Postgres and Elasticsearch
- You are interested in leveraging data to solve problems for customers
- You do your work with passion, not ego
- You enjoy collaboration, yet are an independent thinker and producer
- You have expertise you are willing to share with the team, and are open to learning from the expertise of others on the team
- You have the ability to provide constructive coding and usability feedback
- You have interest and desire to stay informed of the latest technology and approaches
Nice-to-have technical skills:
- Node.js and Python
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL database technologies
- Recent experience with the React framework and Redux
- Experience creating automated tests providing maximum reasonable coverage within a CI/CD process
• Remote based in US
• Generous PTO
• Competitive Salary
• 401K Retirement Plan
• Transparent Career Paths
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• 12 Paid Holidays
• Paid Parental Leave
• Remote Stipend
Professional development is a top priority here at Mediafly! Learn how we attract and retain top tech talent!
Learn more about our Intelligence360 Solution here: https://www.mediafly.com/solutions/intelligence360/
Mediafly is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and encourage all interested individuals to apply.
We have over 170 employees located globally. Thanks to our commitment to employee experience, Mediafly has been recognized as a Best Place to Work from Crain's, Inc. and BuiltIn.
Mediafly's HQ is based in Chicago, IL.