Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, October 5, 2023
Who we are:
Mediafly is the leading revenue enablement platform market-facing teams use to plan, predict, coach, and engage at the highest levels. Our unified suite of solutions create immersive buyer experiences; enable sellers to lead with value, allow managers to scale coaching, and empower leaders to forecast with confidence. In today’s unpredictable market, Mediafly is the key to delivering predictable efficient growth.
Read this first: Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply when they check every box. If you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please apply. We'd love to have a chat to see what skills/experiences you are able to bring to this team.
Our Customers: We’re proud to work with some of the most well known brands in the world, spanning industries — from consumer goods to manufacturing to life sciences, big tech to media & entertainment. This breadth across our portfolio allows our company to remain resilient when economic headwinds impact a specific industry. Our customers are true partners. They bring forth challenges and we work together to co-innovate, turning those challenges into opportunities that make a meaningful impact on their business.
Mediafly is seeking an Account Director responsible for playing a critical role in driving revenue growth through strategic engagements with Mediafly top tier brands located in North America.The Account Director will be focused on primarily install base with some net new logos, while working in parallel with other business teams; including Rev Ops, pre-sales, product management, marketing, and customer success. This role reports to the Director of Enterprise Sales.
Responsibilities of an Account Director:
- Serve as an advisor and subject matter expert on all Mediafly products and offerings to drive additional revenue and growth within existing accounts
- Comfortable threading multiple level deals
- Partner with Customer Success organization in cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Working cross functionally with Customer Success and Rev Ops to ensure forecast accuracy, deal predictions and setting clear expectations of the Mediafly products.
- Provide mentorship and support to the Account Development Director
- Assist in go-to marketing strategy for key Mediafly products based on demonstrated expertise and certification
- Participate in thought leadership engagements for the Sales Enablement space
- Maintain ongoing client relationships with travel throughout the US as required
- Continually evaluate sales business processes and recommend and implement improvements
- Lead proposals, presentations, pricing, and contract negotiations
- Leveraging leadership for generating leads or progress a deal to maximize Mediafly engagement
- Maintaining and actively keeping a strong social media presence while engaging and build community around Mediafly’s Brand
- Using DealDesk to create clean well branded proposals
We would love to work with you if you have:
- You have 7+ years of experience in software sales, account management, or business development
- You have a history of success in SaaS selling to large enterprise and targeted industry verticals
- You have exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written) and a strong drive to help customers with creative solutions
- You have excellent listening, writing, and verbal communication skills
- You have strong technical acumen and commercial temperament
- You are able to learn the Mediafly solution quickly and become certified
- You have consultative selling skills
- You have the ability to understand and navigate through complex organizational environments
- You have proven ability to meet and exceed a sales quota
- You have experience in Salesforce.com or other CRM ecosystems a plus
- Remote based in US & UK
- Flexible working hours
- Generous PTO
- Competitive Salary
- 401K Retirement Plan with matching
- Transparent Career Paths
- Medical, Dental, Vision (US only)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Remote Stipend
- Work in a creative, international environment with high energy and unrivaled team spirit
Mediafly is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and encourage all interested individuals to apply.
We have over 170 employees located globally. Thanks to our commitment to employee experience, Mediafly has been recognized as a Best Place to Work from Crain's, Inc. and BuiltIn.
Mediafly's HQ is based in Chicago, IL.