Global Account Director
Sales & Business Development
Remote · United Kingdom
Posted on Thursday, October 5, 2023
Who we are:
Mediafly is the leading revenue enablement platform market-facing teams use to plan, predict, coach, and engage at the highest levels. Our unified suite of solutions create immersive buyer experiences; enable sellers to lead with value, allow managers to scale coaching, and empower leaders to forecast with confidence. In today’s unpredictable market, Mediafly is the key to delivering predictable efficient growth.
Read this first: Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply when they check every box. If you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please apply. We'd love to have a chat to see what skills/experiences you are able to bring to this team.
Our Customers: We’re proud to work with some of the most well known brands in the world, spanning industries — from consumer goods to manufacturing to life sciences, big tech to media & entertainment. This breadth across our portfolio allows our company to remain resilient when economic headwinds impact a specific industry. Our customers are true partners. They bring forth challenges and we work together to co-innovate, turning those challenges into opportunities that make a meaningful impact on their business.
Mediafly is seeking a highly collaborative Global Account Director (GAD) to drive revenue growth through cross-sells, expansions, and net new logos at many of the world’s leading brands. The ideal candidate will be an expert at engaging with senior executives and conducting effective value selling conversations with multiple personas and stakeholders within a customer and/or prospect organization. We seek a GAD who is highly collaborative and who has experience and expertise in selling multi-product suites and platforms to complex multi-national organizations. Strong strategic account planning skills and a collaborative approach is essential. Our GAD will proficiently plan and coordinate and execute account activity, generate new sales opportunities, report the status of accounts on a regular basis, and be an expert at using Mediafly’s suite of solutions to support their day-to-day activities. This position reports to the Chief Revenue Officer.
Responsibilities of a Global Account Director:
- Work from a named account list with top tier SAP Customers
- Build strategic account plans and ensure all constituents execute on agreed upon steps
- Align with relevant Customer Success professionals to ensure smooth hand-offs of new customers
- Partner with Customer Success personnel to ensure proper scoping and alignment of resources well in advance of closure
- Lead selling conversations and presentations with large buyside and sellside teams
- Become an expert at using Mediafly’s suite of solutions and use them daily
- Have basic competency in demonstrating the Mediafly platform and unique solutions therein
- Collaborate with SAP and other partners in working on joint pursuits
- Collaborate with Mediafly solution engineers to provide customers and prospects with a comprehensive understanding of our platform
- Partner with executive resources to continuously advance and close deals
- Master Mediafly’s platform pitch as well as pitches for unique solutions
- Maintain accurate territory, pipeline, account and contact data in Salesforce at all times
- Work closely and collaboratively with RevOps to ensure forecast accuracy
- Prospect, approach, and establish executive business relationships with an ongoing cadence to ensure strong support and alignment within your target accounts
- Develop a strong presence on LinkedIn by sharing relevant content, doing digital good deeds, and engaging regularly in this channel regularly with key executives from target accounts
- Have strong and persuasive internal and external negotiation skills
We would love to work with you if you have:
- Open to travel throughout Europe is a must. Location preference is on the European Continent.
- Experience working in or with SAP’s CX Organization is a must
- Understanding of SAP’s Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and partner ecosystem
- Seven or more years of experience in software sales in account management or new business roles
- A history and track record of of success in SaaS specifically selling to large enterprise accounts
- A strong technical aptitude as you will work with technologies from Outreach, Salesforce, ZoomInfo,and others
- A high degree of coordination, collaboration and communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills along with the ability to identify and solve complex customer challenges
- Relationship building skills with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with customers, colleagues, and stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever changing environment
- Mastered solution selling approach and the use of financial acumen to be able to influence prospects and customer decisions
- You have proven ability to meet and exceed a sales quota
- You have experience in Salesforce.com, SalesNavigator and other CRM ecosystems a plus
Remote based in UK (Office In Cardiff)
Flexible working hours
Competitive Stock Package
Transparent Career Paths
Paid Parental Leave
Personal Pension Plan Employer Contributions
Work in a creative, international environment with high energy and unrivaled team spirit
Mediafly is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and encourage all interested individuals to apply.
We have over 170 employees located globally. Thanks to our commitment to employee experience, Mediafly has been recognized as a Best Place to Work from Crain's, Inc. and BuiltIn.
Mediafly's HQ is based in Chicago, IL.