Sr. Fullstack Engineer - Conversation Intelligence
Remote · United States
Posted on Saturday, November 4, 2023
Who we are:
Mediafly is the leading revenue enablement platform market-facing teams use to plan, predict, coach, and engage at the highest levels. Our unified suite of solutions create immersive buyer experiences; enable sellers to lead with value, allow managers to scale coaching, and empower leaders to forecast with confidence. In today’s unpredictable market, Mediafly is the key to delivering predictable efficient growth.
Mediafly is seeking a Sr. Fullstack Engineer to join us in building the technology platform, which powers our suite of web, mobile, and tablet products. We have a lean, growing team of passionate engineers and professionals that love to build great products and solve big problems. Our team is highly collaborative and a lot of fun. The best ideas, design and implementation win. We love to design, build, ship, and improve our products to make our customers’ lives better every day.
About our technology:We run an AWS-native stack that leverages most industry best-practices. We build with Kotlin, Java, Python, Postgres, Elastic Search and frontend technologies (React, MaterialUI, Typescript, SASS/SCSS). We build and manage a mix of large, small and micro services, and communication between systems is API-backed. We strive for very high rates of uptime (and largely achieve them).
You will build systems used by thousands of people worldwide, and work with a fantastic team that values open, honest communication, speed, quality products, and great design. You will work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You will likely begin your focus with our industry-leading Insights reporting solution and associated data warehouse, and expand your scope of influence from there.
Responsibilities of a Senior Fullstack Engineer:
- Builds resilient solutions with an engineering mindset. We have a small team so it’s important we write code that is easy to maintain and scale.
- Manages their own priorities and can multi-task.
- Communicates well with engineering and customer-facing teammates.
- Wants to own and improve the parts of the system they are responsible for.
- Can collaborate on features and solutions that span the entire Mediafly pipeline.
We want someone who:
- Has experience consuming external APIs and integrating with third party applications
- Has experience designing and building APIs for internal and external consumers
- Enjoys learning new things and can jump seamlessly between platforms
- Possesses a service mindset and loves solving business problems with code
- Considers themselves highly collaborative and self-driven
- Stays informed of the latest technology and approaches
• Remote based in US
• Generous PTO
• Competitive Salary
• 401K Retirement Plan
• Transparent Career Paths
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• 11 Paid Holidays
• Paid Parental Leave
• Remote Stipend
Mediafly is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and encourage all interested individuals to apply.
We have over 170 employees located globally. Thanks to our commitment to employee experience, Mediafly has been recognized as a Best Place to Work from Crain's, Inc. and BuiltIn.
Mediafly's HQ is based in Chicago, IL.