Senior Lifecycle Executive
About the Role
The Kuala Lumpur office is the technology powerhouse of MoneyLion. We pride ourselves on innovative initiatives and thrive in a fast paced and challenging environment. Join our multicultural team of visionaries and industry rebels in disrupting the traditional finance industry!
MoneyLion is looking for a Senior Marketing Campaign Executive to execute, administer, optimize and manage lifecycle engagement campaigns. We are looking for an individual who can work well across teams as well as work independently under minimal supervision. He or she should possess good knowledge of different marketing channels like email, Facebook, Google etc and is up to date with the marketing practices followed.
- Responsible for the operational execution of all customer lifecycle campaigns with an opportunity to build and shape our marketing automation platform
- Administration, optimization, and management of our lifecycle management platform, including streamlining and monitoring existing flows, data integrity, hygiene, and monitoring performance
- Design, build and execute comprehensive lead flow processes for lifecycle marketing campaigns, lead nurture programs, survey forms, and emails
- Collaborate with the content management team to optimize email copy, push notification and other program-related collateral
- Create and manage campaign calendars for all the lifecycle marketing efforts
- At least 1 year of experience as a Marketing Campaign Executive
- Experienced in running email marketing campaigns
- Experienced in using customer retention platforms like Braze, Iterable etc
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proactive, able to work independently and prioritise effectively
After you submit your application, you can expect the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- Online Technical Test
- Interview - Interview by the Hiring Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission.
Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
- Flexible working hours
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.
Something looks off?