Data Analyst (Decision Science)
About the Role
The Kuala Lumpur office is the technology powerhouse of MoneyLion. We pride ourselves on innovative initiatives and thrive in a fast paced and challenging environment. Join our multicultural team of visionaries and industry rebels in disrupting the traditional finance industry!
We are looking for a data analyst to join our analytics team. You will be responsible for understanding the data available (and working with engineers to pipe in new data if need be), developing monitoring dashboards, and troubleshooting data issues. To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
- Perform analyses to understand how our existing system performs and identify areas for improvement
- Communicate findings to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Identify anomalies and investigate the root causes of anomalies
- Discover new insights and understanding of business performance based on data
- Identify trends and opportunities from the data and influence product roadmaps
- Develop dashboards to track relevant metrics
- Work with engineers to improve the data collection process
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization
- Create presentations and reports based on recommendations and findings
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient at SQL
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to visualize data in an appropriate and clear manner
- Proficiency in either R, Python, Matlab or other analytics/data mining package would be an added advantage
- Familiarity with DBT would be an added advantage
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
After you submit your application, you can expect the following steps in the recruitment process
- Online Data Analyst Preliminary Technical Test.
- Interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- Online Advance Data Analyst Technical Test
- Interview - Hiring Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
*If you’ve already sent in your application for this position and were not selected, please re-apply after 6 months.*
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission.
Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
- Flexible working hours
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.